A little cruise over the week end

mopar_mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a little fall color car cruise over the week end. No I didn't bring the SRT, had to drive the Cuda :rock: . But we were represented by another member, but nobody told him the fastest color is red :dontknow:

DSCN1153.JPG

DSCN1152.JPG

DSCN1143.JPG

Did you fall and bump your head too? Black is the fastest color!!! :D

It has been scientifically proven that red or reddish colors are more aero dynamic resulting in being a faster color. This is a result of a perfect amount of sun ray reflection absorption.

I have yet to find a truck that knows what color it is! Enjoying the good natured conversation tho. BTW, my truck is BLACK, & I am the slow component in this combo.

Hey Mopar Mudder, what part of Wi you from? I used to live by Oshkosh, now living in Colorado again. Fall best time of year back there...

Hey Mopar Mudder, what part of Wi you from? I used to live by Oshkosh, now living in Colorado again. Fall best time of year back there...

Rice Lake, about 1 hour north of Eau Claire. Its gods country but not a Viper tunner is site.......
I drove through Vaile in an ice storm at night once, oh fun

Oh and why do you think they paint the valve covers red...... ;)

I do love black, had a black T/A. But I hate keeping black clean and looking good, don't know that I would ever get another black vehicle

Ha, I said that too 5 vehicles ago! Been up there to Cedar Lake Speedway by Somerset many times. Valve covers are red cuz nobody can see them unless ur hood is UP! Haha...

Back