A NEW WAY TO CAR JACK (NOT A JOKE)

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You walk across the parking lot, unlock your vehicle, and get inside. Then you start the engine and shift into ‘REVERSE’:joyman: and you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space. You notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window.:deal: So, you shift into ‘PARK’ and unlock your doors, jump out of your vehicle to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your vehicle that is when the car-jacker appears out of nowhere, jumps into your vehicle and takes off! Your engine was running and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your vehicle. And guess what ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car...:bawling: BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED. Just drive away:driver: and remove the paper that is stuck to your window later, and be thankful that you read this. I hope you will advise your families... especially the women! Wifey, this goes especially for you. A purse contains all of your identification, and you certainly do NOT want someone getting your home address. They already HAVE the keys!:eek:

Venom Power said:
You walk across the parking lot, unlock your vehicle, and get inside. Then you start the engine and shift into ‘REVERSE’:joyman: and you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space. You notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window.:deal: So, you shift into ‘PARK’ and unlock your doors, jump out of your vehicle to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your vehicle that is when the car-jacker appears out of nowhere, jumps into your vehicle and takes off! Your engine was running and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your vehicle. And guess what ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car...:bawling: BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED. Just drive away:driver: and remove the paper that is stuck to your window later, and be thankful that you read this. I hope you will advise your families... especially the women! Wifey, this goes especially for you. A purse contains all of your identification, and you certainly do NOT want someone getting your home address. They already HAVE the keys!:eek:

Thank you very much for this advise!! - People will think of anything these days. If that happens to me, I will definitely drive off before I remove the item they put there :mad: They would have my home address, keys and my Remote!! - OMG, then they would end up with my yettie too? :eek: - That could be funny.... ;)

On a very serious note, thanks again for posting this up!!! :D

It amazes me what scum bags will come up with.I can imagine that this possible incident could be worse if you leave your child in the car while you get out to remove the paper.I will definatley tell a few people about this scam and hopefully it will stop these pricks from being sucessfull Thanks.

QUOTE=Venom Power]You walk across the parking lot, unlock your vehicle, and get inside. Then you start the engine and shift into ‘REVERSE’:joyman: and you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space. You notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window.:deal: So, you shift into ‘PARK’ and unlock your doors, jump out of your vehicle to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your vehicle that is when the car-jacker appears out of nowhere, jumps into your vehicle and takes off! Your engine was running and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your vehicle. And guess what ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car...:bawling: BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED. Just drive away:driver: and remove the paper that is stuck to your window later, and be thankful that you read this. I hope you will advise your families... especially the women! Wifey, this goes especially for you. A purse contains all of your identification, and you certainly do NOT want someone getting your home address. They already HAVE the keys!:eek:[/QUOTE]

hmmm in most cases though it seems the driver would see the object before they got it unless it was a black piece of paper at night or somthing in an unlit area *shrug*

Or now that you know.....

See paper

Get .40 cal outta glove box

Put car in park with engine running

Shoot f'er twice in the body and once in the head

Remove paper

Drive home....

Nowwhat said:

See paper

Remove paper

Drive home....
Exactly,lather ,rinse ,repeat.

I prefer a .45 and I LOVE to practice the Mozambique drill!
:2in1:

If that fails double tap to the center mass.......

I prefer the .45 and I also double tap.. I guess I'll just have to install another switch in my car. One that activates an electronic check valve so the brakes will work :idea:

I also like the idea of 'The sphere'. My cousin's neighbor had this thing that sat on the dash and was tied into the security system. If you reached inside his GTO, The Sphere shocked you!!

I dont think they would get very far in your car ROKTMAN. I could only imagine the surprise of jumping into a car the mashing the gas only to relize the car is making 1000rwhp. He would not make it out of the car alive.

Nowwhat said:

See paper

Remove paper

Drive home....

Exactamundo!!! I keep a .45 nearby...has worked so far!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!