A Special Florida GTG for a New England Visitor!!!

flchub said:
its not looking good,these guys gay out sometimes,especially the central and far south fl guys,go figure,i can make it ,but cant vouche for the rest

All I'm waiting for is the final decision,and I'm there,new mod or not !!!

I'm still leaning towards Moroso,Fri. or Sat.:D

flchub said:
no one from central fl will come on fri for moroso mickey,then again they aint saying much now either
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Getting near crunch time guys,
Treker I guess its up to you,I think Sat. night would be the best time,Now we need a place!!!:D

flchub said:
no one from central fl will come on fri for moroso mickey,then again they aint saying much now either

The problem with Friday Night is the fact that some people don't get off work until 5ish,then to drive 2-2 1/2hrs doesn't leave too much time to have a good time and still be able to drive home safely !!!:dontknow:

So, uh . . .

What IS the final verdict?

If it's on a Friday, I need to arrange for some time off, if it's saturday, I'll haul ass down on Friday after work. :D

I'm hoping for Saturday !!!:dontknow: If we head down Lauderdale way,there's a place called Daisy Dukes that could provide a serious eye candy environment to party in !!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

ok ,so i suggested putt putt golf in boca raton on sat ,since treker in flying into west palm and staying close to there this would be a goodthing for him to not have to travel much

i know most of u guys suck at sports so we can give u a handicap :")

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back