a srt-10 on 27's?

Ironhead said:
Thats just about as butt ugly as fatjacks naked ass on the beach ;)
I'm pretty sure the wheels are uglier, but for comparison, post up a pic of both so we can make sure.:reddy: :p

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but that person must be blind, yuck

I think that money would have done more good under the hood. :dontknow:

Notice in the pics, yet another "LAMP OUT" indicator... :laugh:

Last edited:
JaCeD_X said:
Notice in the pics, yet another "LAMP OUT" indicator... :laugh:

Good eye! Mine is on too:( But I'm hoping to get that solved this week.

Those wheels are hideous! They don't look big enough to be 27s, but ugly no matter what.

Finally! I couldn't call it a night until I found these SOB's!

They are NT101 (nitto) 305/45R22/27 Tires on Lexani LX-131 EFT (chrome plated) and price from $750-800 a piece! (varies on shop) http://adaptivestrategies.com/Lexani_1.jpg (bottom left)

To answer the question in the air. The inner is at 22" with no lip for outer reaching 27" Wheel. That's why they appear like not a 27" otherwise it would be near 12k for those. While around 5k for that... look, I would slouch in the seat if I were riding bitch..... sickly ILL! :(

All I had was some pictures to go by but I wanted to know how much the guy fabbed away on purely a "look." Either way, we all know about it now :p

...there, now I can go to bed. ;)

Last edited:
JaCeD_X said:
Finally! I couldn't call it a night until I found these SOB's!

They are NT101 (nitto) 305/45R22/27 Tires on Lexani LX-131 EFT (chrome plated) and price from $750-800 a piece! (varies on shop) http://adaptivestrategies.com/Lexani_1.jpg (bottom left)

To answer the question in the air. The inner is at 22" with no lip for outer reaching 27" Wheel. That's why they appear like not a 27" otherwise it would be near 12k for those. While around 5k for that... look, I would slouch in the seat if I were riding bitch..... sickly ILL! :(

All I had was some pictures to go by but I wanted to know how much the guy fabbed away on purely a "look." Either way, we all know about it now :p

...there, now I can go to bed. ;)

Now thats funny! I see your a dedicated man!!:rock:

birelboy said:
whitesnake has 26 inch rims for his CE.

This is his truck right? This is the sweetest CE ive seen...these rims look perfect with the truck!

Attachments

• whitesnake010sx7.jpg
    whitesnake010sx7.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,915
so ugly...:(

the maximum wheel on this truck is 24" if the tires are 40 high.

Troy's QC SRT said:
This is his truck right? This is the sweetest CE ive seen...these rims look perfect with the truck!

I agree! The CE is rockin' in those shoes!!:rock:

The other one.... not so much. Though it is a clean truck other than those hideous rims.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back