A SRT-10 with a Hemi

Its been for sale for a while and with a salvage tittle incorrect drive train its worth scrap. He should get to together with the guy on DT trying to sell a 02 reg cab 4.7 truck with viper drive train for 17k. They can sit and talk about why cant sell their trucks;)

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
just what i always wanted, shitty fuel mileage AND no power:D
thats funny right there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :congrats:

Wonder why they didnt take the hood,front bumper,wheels,ect.....I mean they must of pulled an all nighter just pulling the engine.Stupid theifs

Fkn idjeitz, git creative take the 10 badge off, put the 8 badge on, and 6.1 motor..........or BUY a viper motor for it, what a concept,.......fkn idjeitz

andrew heywood said:
Fkn idjeitz, git creative take the 10 badge off, put the 8 badge on, and 6.1 motor..........or BUY a viper motor for it, what a concept,.......fkn idjeitz
As much of a fan of the Hemi as i am a stock 6.1 would still be a big disapointment.

brandon, keep an eye out bud, there is a silver QC in mooresville, I know aobut al the trucks in the area nd that one is new, never seen it, couldnt get up with him to chat, but saw it twice,

LOLOl and still passed ya house bitch:D

Stinker said:
brandon, keep an eye out bud, there is a silver QC in mooresville, I know aobut al the trucks in the area nd that one is new, never seen it, couldnt get up with him to chat, but saw it twice,

LOLOl and still passed ya house bitch:D
I saw a Black qc on the way to penske the other day. Im going to the drags tomarrow night hopefully he'll be there. :rock:

there is supposed to be some jerk weed in the Lake Lewisville area that has done that to 2 possibily 3 Viper trucks.

pulls the engine, puts in a Hemi & sales the Viper engine.

corksucker

OSO said:
As much of a fan of the Hemi as i am a stock 6.1 would still be a big disapointment.
Yeah, yur engine is faster judgein by the bitchin vidz of yurz I just watched..........clockin muscle carz..........:rock: :burnout: :rock: .........:D

andrew heywood said:
Yeah, yur engine is faster judgein by the bitchin vidz of yurz I just watched..........clockin muscle carz..........:rock: :burnout: :rock: .........:D
Thanks, Its fun but still disappointing because of what it took to get it there. Its getting a few more ci added right now i hope it gets rid of some of the disappointment:)

Last edited:
Coley 1334 said:
we will see next g2g buddy :D
that depends on when the next G2G is:D
and you never know mine might have something done to it by then...but prob not since i still haven't even fixed my springs from the last G2G, dropping the wheel off tommorow to get fixed though:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back