add a new one to the list

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sittin there mindin my business in my 10 and this guy pulls up with a magnum srt8... nice ride BTW i wouldnt mind the wife gettin one of those!! and we roll out from the light he just kinda lingers in my window... i lean on the ole 10 just a lil bit... we get to the next light... so we ease off from that one and i start leanin a lil harder this time 1st to 2nd... here i sit kinda windin in 2nd rollin bout 35 and he nails it and gets a good car lenght on me..... naturally this prompts me to press the panic button so i stomp it and blow the tires some but i quickly gathered my nerve and feathered it back to a pull.... now 3rd to 4th he was no contest... he bailed on me and i never got to talk to him but i really expected those things to be tougher to beat especially since i had a small malfunction in the traction control system... oh well like Jerry Clower said i'm gonna put him on my list of the folks i can whup!

truely be careful with those runs, I've heard the tickets can add up real quick.

Good kill but watch those SRT8s....stock to stock they are a match for the RC SRT10.....and they are cheaper to mod than a 10....lot of moderately modded ones running 11s

TNVIPER said:
Good kill but watch those SRT8s....stock to stock they are a match for the RC SRT10.....and they are cheaper to mod than a 10....lot of moderately modded ones running 11s

thats very true there is a SRT8 jeep with a Whiplle blown 426b that makes 920AWHP

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back