Added A LIL Bit Of Color To Da SRT What ya thank

eddie102870 said:
the piece that mounts to the top of the supercharger, it's not that hard to take off if i remember right. i had the twin screw painted with motorcycle engine paint and had justin powdercoat the rest

100_27951.jpg

i like that but maybe im a lil slow but what is the blue tube coming from the back of the valvecovers and why the fu** dont i have one lol but def will do the charger this winter whole motor is coming out and getting forged so itll go back all shiny and coated:party:

LoveThisTruck said:
I pulled the blower off, and had the top of the charger and the bottom(part that replaces the stock intake) painted to match my color scheme. It really finished off my engine bay:)
CIMG0438.jpg

dam this roe has the same tube wtf i got ripped off lol

wesalbert said:
I love that color. When I saw the pic of the caltracks, I was almost sure you painted the whole truck again.

nah i thought u might of been off a lil but ur real real real close bud i think the secret will come out in panama theres a whole lot more done jus not revealed:party:

and thanks to all on the comments i wouldnt of prob even modded this truck until i joind the vtcoa.com so in others words this site has cost me 100,000 lol

05dodgesrt10 said:
i like that but maybe im a lil slow but what is the blue tube coming from the back of the valvecovers and why the fu** dont i have one lol but def will do the charger this winter whole motor is coming out and getting forged so itll go back all shiny and coated:party:
it was a one or two off thing sean did. cool's the supercharger while it's at idle. looks real cool though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back