Addison Tx.

jrangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am over here on business for the next nine days. I walk into Kroger to buy something to drink. But.....no booze!!! A dry county? I went to a gas station that had a drive thru beer and wine. Any Bev-Mos or similar that I can buy some tequila? I did see many liqueur stores that are closed could be due to it being Sunday? I will be looking around.

Last edited:
You outta come down to Waco for a bit and I'll show you the ropes.:D It's only about an hour from ya and I'll bet Tooloe can meet up as well. MAybe some George's and Hooters!

no,Dallas county isnt dry....its up to the individual cities to vote beer/liqueur in or out....Addison must be dry still...go into Dallas or another city...

MrBIGWORM said:
no,Dallas county isnt dry....its up to the individual cities to vote beer/liqueur in or out....Addison must be dry still...go into Dallas or another city...

Yeah I will be here till next Tues. I was at Nates 2nite great stuffed flounder.

I was in Bonham off Center St. and found a red QC in a Shell station. Does it belong to anyone here?

if it was Sunday... your shit out of luck...cant sell liquor in Texas on Sunday...except in restaurants and bars...

faslane505 said:
if it was Sunday... your shit out of luck...cant sell liquor in Texas on Sunday...except in restaurants and bars...

YeaH I landed here Sunday. I found a store that had all the booze I needed. Now I will be going home Tuesday.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back