Aid of the Jedi's

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look Closely at the master Obi-Wan's Hand, And feel his Mighty Force Power Overpowering your Senses...... You Feel Faint, A Slight Out of Body Feeling, Succumb to his Every Whimb, You are Under the Full persuasive power of the Fabled Jedi Mind Trick, It is Useless to Fight it...
obiwanmindtrick-1.jpg

Now "GIVE ME YOUR CAT-LESS MID PIPES"

Luke........

I am your father's, brother's, mother's, sister. :rock: :rock: :rock:

1: your feeble jedi mind tricks don't work on me
2: you spelled rules wrong
3: which vehicle is 'one of the fastest vehicles ever conceived'? the Porsche?

:p

d00ds it's not luke... or sky walker... it's obi wan kenobi.... gosh get ur star wars shizzy straight... cuz it's pretty close to blasphemy:p :p

That only works on weak minds. You should have your mids soon.:D

Burkerice07 said:
There i changed my Sig, I Hope your all happy.

Now Dont loose Focus here.... Cut me a DEAL. GIVE EM UP

heh I was just bustin your nuts man :p ... why don't you just gut the cats :D .. I think Patrick did that... worked wonders for him... and passed a visual inspection too...

with that said... I went catless and I hate it ... going to put high flows in ... unfortunately mine's a custom exhaust and not just midpipes so they're going to weld the high flows in ... or else I'd give you my mids for shipping

good luck...

Didn't you have some metal place going to pay you good money for your cats? Take that and the mids were darn near free as I remember.

I mean yea, But i still need to Secure some Mids first, I dont really want to Gut my old ones, Or have a Shop cut them off, Thats just not the kind of Quality im looking for....

I want a nice set of X-metal, or JBM Mids, And i know i can get them Cheaper and receive faster if i wait and find them Used somewhere.

If any of you Guys have any Leads, Ill Jump all over them.

Beam me up Scotty :rock:

Burkerice07 said:
look Closely at the master Obi-Wan's Hand, And feel his Mighty Force Power Overpowering your Senses...... You Feel Faint, A Slight Out of Body Feeling, Succumb to his Every Whimb, You are Under the Full persuasive power of the Fabled Jedi Mind Trick, It is Useless to Fight it...
obiwanmindtrick-1.jpg

Now "GIVE ME YOUR CAT-LESS MID PIPES"

Shit!

You're a few days late . . . . :eek:

Some guy did this to me the other day and I helplessly surrendered my catless mids . . .

:rofl:

Burkerice07 said:

As I am preparing to sell my truck for a Viper, I might be pursuaded to take off my X-Metal Mids, Electronic Sims, and Magnaflow CatBack, and sell it all....sooner than I want to.... I want to keep it as a set.

nope. but a light saber might be a big help :rock: :rock: :rock:

How hard is it to gut em? You guys are giving me some ideas when I'm drinking...not good! My neighbors are gonna hate me more :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back