All Cleaned Up

B_Thompson

Reaction score
Washed and waxed the truck this weekend so I decied I should post up some pic for you all to see. Took some at several locations. Now I just need some help decided what mod to do next.

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00799.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

TRUCK001.jpg

TRUCK002.jpg

TRUCK003.jpg

TRUCK004.jpg

TRUCK005.jpg

viperhauler said:
i'm trying to figure out the location;)

next mod: lowering kit:D

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

get her out of the clouds for sure:rock:

sweet truck:rock: :burnout:

I don't know...those where the badges that came on the truck when I bought it. I have looked for the ones I have but can't find them. Where the red goes it is just chrome. If anybody knows let me know too.

B_Thompson said:
I don't know...those where the badges that came on the truck when I bought it. I have looked for the ones I have but can't find them. Where the red goes it is just chrome. If anybody knows let me know too.

You could always take those off and mask and paint them back red.:) That would cost you about $10 instead of 3 new badges;)

kyle's srt10 said:
You could always take those off and mask and paint them back red.:) That would cost you about $10 instead of 3 new badges;)

They look much better IMHO without the NR stickers too:)

I like the badges being chrome. It's different than other trucks. I think so too about he NR stickers. I'm just going to leaver them on until I get the truck repainted next year.

B_Thompson said:
I like the badges being chrome. It's different than other trucks. I think so too about he NR stickers. I'm just going to leaver them on until I get the truck repainted next year.

REPAINTED????:confused:

B_Thompson said:
i noticed that too... I think they look good! I recommend a lowering kit!:rock: call stinker! Good looking truck... I love the NR

kyle's srt10 said:
REPAINTED????:confused:

Yeah...I have a small dent about the drivers side door, the front valance is scuffed up and the tonneau cover has some scratches all over it. I want to do a blue and black theme. I want the scoop blue and maybe the wing...not sure yet. I want the rims, exhaust tips, and grill all painted to the black nickel pearl.

B_Thompson said:
I know it needs to go lower but it already rides like crap now.
If it's riding like crap, you need to get that figured out. A stock suspension QC rides pretty good. But definitely get some rear lowering shackles and remove the overload leaf.

Very nice. List of mods I would do...

TINT windows
Drop her down
Add some Venom badges (FANGS)

I like the chrome SRT10 badges :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back