All must go need $$$ for repairs!

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a closet full of audio gear and a few other odds and ends I'll add in as I find them, some used and some brand new in the box. I need to sell everything off ASAP to help pay for the repairs of my Night Rod that I wrecked last Monday :mad: Long and short of it car pull out less than 20' infront of me and with cold tires stopping in control was a challenge that I failed. I'm ok, no broken bones, bruised a bit and tore up my knee, going for an MRI tomorrow :nurse: The best part is, yep you guessed it, the driver of the car kept going :vroam: as I flew off the bike and slid accross the grass so I'm on my own cause we all know if you file a claim with your insurance co in the end it costs you 4 times as much due to rate increases. :banghead: That said sorry for the rant just needed to vent. Here is a list of the gear I have for sale and its condition, PM me with any questions.
4 10" Infinity Kappa Peferct VQ subwoofers SVC USED-$100 each
1 10" JBL Power Series woofer 1020D II DVC BNIB-$100
1 10" Infinity Ref subwoofer SVC BNIB $50
2 Infinity 310a 300X1@2ohm subwoofer amp 1 BNIB$100, 1 Used slightly scuffed $65
1 JBL PX600.2 2 Channel amp 2X290@2ohm USED-$175
1 JBL BXP2200.1 Serous power amp 2680x1@4ohm Used-$650
9004 Catz HID system low/high beam w/xtra set of bulbs USED-$250
Also have a Varad LED suspension lighting kit in Orange BNIB-$75
R/C Truck Team Losi LST, great condition, $100s in upgrades, 3 pairs of tires, all spare parts+accessories including fuel-$750 OBO PM for more info too much to list in thread.
Trek Y-22 Nude Carbon Fiber mountain bike good condition-$500

Last edited:
i may be interested in some subs and a amp or two, think i blew one at the hotel in ohio this past weekend

Glad you are ok!

Wish I was in the market! Somebodies gettin' some good gear!

Sorry about the accident. Will any of this stuff install simply without modifications? I am not an installer or a stereo guy and couldnt tell ya whats good or not?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Sorry about the accident. Will any of this stuff install simply without modifications? I am not an installer or a stereo guy and couldnt tell ya whats good or not?

patrick
Honestly it depends upon the OE set up but its not terrible to install. For any amp you need to run power from the battery and a gound then signal. I need to double check but you should be able to grab the "high level" signal (speaker wire) from the OE speakers and use a line level adapter to feed you low level(RCA's) for the amp. It also depends upon which amp your installing as some of our amps have inputs for high level (speaker wire) to make install easier.
Thanks for everones concerns, went for my MRI at 6 this morning, waiting to hear back on the results. I'm hoping its nothing serious just a sever sprain of my knee. Luckly by the time I lost it and slamed the 8" high curb I was down to 25mph or so. Here are a few pics of my bike before I cleaned all the dirt off. Looking like repair costs will be less than $1000 I'm hoping. It apears that the OE pipe, which I wanted to replace, took the brunt of the impact along with the rat shrowding, luckly no rat damage. Will prob go with some aftermarket goodies as we all know they usually cost less, look better, perform better and last longer :D

Glad ya weren't hurt...Sorry about the bike and the idiot....

Good morning to you all........

D

Thanks everyone, got the results from my MRI, no tears but they are concerned as I have a lot of fluid around my knee, have this massive imoblizer on it right now :( Was gone on vacation for a few days, anyone interested in the listed items before I list them on Fleabay?

I'm glad you're ok!!

InfinitySRT said:
The best part is, yep you guessed it, the driver of the car kept going :vroam: as I flew off the bike and slid accross the grass so I'm on my own cause we all know if you file a claim with your insurance co in the end it costs you 4 times as much due to rate increases. :banghead:

This is generally NOT true, especially in a hit and run. your rates will not increase because there is no fault here.

Yes, however I'm posting a claim against myself and they have to pay out so that will show on my record and most insurance companies look at claim history and base discounts upon it. Reguardless with my dect I'm not benfiting much to file a claim so I'm eatting this one. Trying to work a deal with a guy at the dealership to swap some gear for parts, but who knows. So far I'm about $746 in parts plus paint but I think I have that covered.
I need to sell this stuff off anyway as its cluttering my house

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back