all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am talkin bone stock bone stock, a stock RC runs about a 13.4 normally, good or bad drivers.

add an auto, your looking at easy 12's

bone stock the lightnings never hit twelves, put a stick in a lightning and your looking at 14's

jsut cold hard common sense facts;)

A bone stock lightning is usually a 14(crappier DA/track) flat and below, if it runs higher its because someone obviously needs to practice there launch method. We also have people that standout, kind of like the SRT trucks, that run LOW 13's STOCK, and trucks with intake, exhaust, and a tune that run high 12's, kind of like SRT trucks. You know the guys that got lucky and went to the track on perfect days. I could sit here and brag about F-body's that ran 12's stock, but usually stock there in the low 13's, blah blah blah. It goes both ways, both trucks are fast, they both got there pro's and con's. Stock a SRT is ONLY SLIGHTLY faster.:dontknow: Cold hard FACTS.

Also there is no excuse for not being able to DRIVE the SRT RIGHT, go out and PRACTICE, why is it that only one guy on this site can shift? I myself at times don't believe when i hear that a stock lightning beat a stock SRT:confused: , i have driven a RC SRT, and a stock lightning WILL NOT BEAT a SRT, even from a dig, the SRT should catch up, but then again only one guy on this site can shift so 51% of the time a stock lightning will beat a stock SRT:p . There is no excuse for not being able to shift, put that HURST shifter to good use!!!!!:rock:

jeffreycastgsx said:
A bone stock lightning is usually a 14(crappier DA/track) flat and below, if it runs higher its because someone obviously needs to practice there launch method. We also have people that standout, kind of like the SRT trucks, that run LOW 13's STOCK, and trucks with intake, exhaust, and a tune that run high 12's, kind of like SRT trucks. You know the guys that got lucky and went to the track on perfect days. I could sit here and brag about F-body's that ran 12's stock, but usually stock there in the low 13's, blah blah blah. It goes both ways, both trucks are fast, they both got there pro's and con's. Stock a SRT is ONLY SLIGHTLY faster.:dontknow: Cold hard FACTS.

Also there is no excuse for not being able to DRIVE the SRT RIGHT, go out and PRACTICE, why is it that only one guy on this site can shift? I myself at times don't believe when i hear that a stock lightning beat a stock SRT:confused: , i have driven a RC SRT, and a stock lightning WILL NOT BEAT a SRT, even from a dig, the SRT should catch up, but then again only one guy on this site can shift so 51% of the time a stock lightning will beat a stock SRT:p . There is no excuse for not being able to shift, put that HURST shifter to good use!!!!!:rock:

I think you took the comment about one guy that can shift the wrong way....we have one guy here that is an exceptional shifter but most of the others can handle a stick well.......even the best shifters have some problem with 3rd on these trucks...but again with most it is a rare thing...just the nature of the beast....

jeffreycastgsx said:

Please go find your own forum and take your Dickhead friends with you!!

jeffreycastgsx said:
both trucks are fast, they both got there pro's and con's. Stock a SRT is ONLY SLIGHTLY faster.:dontknow: Cold hard FACTS.

:rock:

jeffreycastgsx said:
Also there is no excuse for not being able to DRIVE the SRT RIGHT, go out and PRACTICE,

:rock: :rock:

jeffreycastgsx said:
why is it that only one guy on this site can shift?

There are a lot of great drivers on this site and some that need practice like me. I am 2/10's slower than Trainman in the same truck in the 1/4.

jeffreycastgsx said:
I myself at times don't believe when i hear that a stock lightning beat a stock SRT:confused:

We have issues missing 3rd with the stock shifter so I'm sure there are plenty of races where the stock L would have won.

jeffreycastgsx said:
i have driven a RC SRT, and a stock lightning WILL NOT BEAT a SRT, even from a dig, the SRT should catch up

:rock: :rock: :rock:

jeffreycastgsx said:
but then again only one guy on this site can shift so 51% of the time a stock lightning will beat a stock SRT:p .

Read the third response above this one.

jeffreycastgsx said:
There is no excuse for not being able to shift, put that HURST shifter to good use!!!!!:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Carlwalski said:
or, in my case, with every bolt on (on paper: 5050lbs with driver and 600hp) do 11.8-12s. The best part for me, anywhere, every time ;)

TheBatram0001.jpg

that is one badass truck!

:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back