all viper passtime

hell they cant hook up either:D how about that flame throwing lambo:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
whats passtime?? i don't have cable:mad:

then your screwed lol:D

guess the time win the cash,game show on a drag strip ,,,guess the time win the cash

Ironhead said:
then your screwed lol:D

guess the time win the cash,game show on a drag strip ,,,guess the time win the cash
oh, ok maybe i should get cable?? i dunno i don't watch much TV but this digital crap is making me mad cause it just cuts out instead of being a little fuzzy

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
oh, ok maybe i should get cable?? i dunno i don't watch much TV but this digital crap is making me mad cause it just cuts out instead of being a little fuzzy
this is the best show of all time, well next to backyard bimbo's:p

How about Ron Hornaday and Mike Skinner, two of my favorite Nascar drivers:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hard to guess the time slips, most of these guys could be beat with a Toyota truck the way they're driving! I like how they shift. It looks like they would hire someone to drive their cars. They obviously have tons of money!

i'm surprised the gallardo's weren't faster...1200 at the wheels, AWD, and runs 11.40s...wtf....for 100k plus it better suck my balls:D

jack...i bet you're in love...effin redneck:D :D :D

wow each one of them sucked balls big time,,,, Must be giving UGR a bad rep.. no one was even close to fast, for the mods they were claiming . LAME>>>> i was hoping to see some seriously fast cars... 1200 rwhp.. 12sec 1/4 common now thats gay

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back