Almost put the truck in the woods

venom 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way to a meeting yesterday for work and decided to break the 10 out of her cave for the drive, being it was a beautiful day. I was following an suv pulling a small trailer and following him was a buick doing about 40 in a 60:dontknow: . So here came the passing zone...I didn't pass right away giving the buick a chance to go if he wanted..No signs of him goin, so I dropped into 4th and let her breathe..Right at the time I got beside the damn Buick, he decided it was time for him to pass as well.....I have no idea how I kept him from coming into the passenger side, there is no way he checked his mirrors before going for it.. I ended up clear off the burm of the road doin about 70, swung it back on and continued on..Holy shit is all I could say..Ended up with some mud in the wheel wells and that was about it, also had to pull over a mile down the road to check my pants:argh: Still not sure if It would have been my fault or his if we would have collided :confused: Just glad those Conti's did their job and bit hard when i came back onto the pavement. Yeah, and it didn't help being on my cell at the that particular moment

Last edited:
glad your ok man!.... i've almost lost mine the same way...... dumb drivers!

Close call! Good job keeping her under control:rock:

Everybody needs to be careful... to many messed up trucks here lately:(

Damn glad ur okay bro, Yes I have a road kinda like that around here. And I think people do that on purpose cause they don't want to get passed.

05QCSRT10 said:
Sounds like a fun day. What were you telling the person on the phone as this was happening?:D
I can't recall exactly what I said at the time, but Im sure it entailed a few mother F's;) ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back