Almost Traded Truck

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After driving to Arizona last weekend, I was really impressed with the rental I had, an '06 Magnum. Rides pretty good, did both trips at night with no problems. I went to the dealer to see what kind of deals they have, but they are still pretty pricey (even the used ones) and wouldn't give me much for my truck. It looks like I will keep the truck for a while longer, although I need to limit my driving distance.

As a side note, my roomate is moving to Phoenix area, so I was there to help him look for a place. I wish I had time to see some forum folks there (especially Mikey), but I was on a limited schedule. I will probably be a frequent visitor, not a bad place to go. The 5 hour drive is kind of long though!

Glad to still have ya in the fold, Juanito.

More and more, guys are selling their trucks......Probably for reasons as varied as the people who drive them.... We see another ride..... We spend another 70 bucks for a tank of gas...... We may just get earthy and buy a Prius.... The possibilities are many......

I'm keepin' mine..............I'm gonna give it to my son when I die.....

Stick around bro....... wouldn't be the same without ya.

SD

Whats up with people nowadays tryin to get rid of there truck?
i cant see myself parting with my truck, I've already gotten way to attached. I feel that much closer every month aftere the payment. I still cant wait to see my truck sporting slicks and a SC with some no2. I will continue to dream, as that gives every man reason to live...

Thanks for the kind words SD, I will continue to lug around in it, I figure the numerous looks and stares from other people make having this truck worthwhile too!
Alfredo, I would agree if a lot of my budget wasn't going to my truck. Payments+insurance+gas (30 mi round trip in LA gridlock traffic) is taking its toll on my wallet. I think I need a second job!

RedRamRules said:
Alfredo, I would agree if a lot of my budget wasn't going to my truck. Payments+insurance+gas (30 mi round trip in LA gridlock traffic) is taking its toll on my wallet. I think I need a second job!

I've had a second job for a loooong time! Don't deny it - it DOES make a nice difference and pays for a bunch of stuff!!:rock: :rock:

Exactly!!! Boys if you can't remember the shit eatin grin on your face when someone pulled up next to you and you saw the same grin in the side mirrors when you dust there A^*)*S, then you need to drive your truck more often!!!!!:D

RedRamRules said:
Thanks for the kind words SD, I will continue to lug around in it, I figure the numerous looks and stares from other people make having this truck worthwhile too!

Yea juan i definatley know where your coming from:D :D :D iTs very hard to when :D most of your money goes into those three. However be glag that your money is going into somethin worth while. At least you dont have a gf suckin down some more of ur income. .. I easily burn400 bucks a month on gas.My pirellis are down to 2/32nds now that i'm nearing 26k (12k in a year)
shit i'm not sure what the hell i'm gonna do next month now that my tags are due...If you havent got yours dont even look:(

Get an old Z as a daily driver.......

90's Nissan's are very reliable and fun to drive.... My Z gets 22 mpg on the fwy.... Hell, my truck gets 17 tho.........But as a commuter, the Z rules... 16-22mpg......

You can pick up a nice Z for peanuts...and cheap modders too....

SD

Where at In AZ?

As a side note, my roomate is moving to Phoenix area, so I was there to help him look for a place. I wish I had time to see some forum folks there (especially Mikey), but I was on a limited schedule. I will probably be a frequent visitor, not a bad place to go. The 5 hour drive is kind of long though![/QUOTE]

My roomate is moving to the Tempe/Phoenix area, near the airport. Its a cool area, his job is on University street (lots o nudie bars there :D) so he is looking for a place in that area. Went up Scottsdale Ave, lots of clubs and stuff too.

SD, I would get another car, but if I had the dinero for it, I would just put it back on my truck :)

FerrariTruck said:
shit i'm not sure what the hell i'm gonna do next month now that my tags are due...If you havent got yours dont even look:(
Dammit I was afraid of that :(

Come on tax refund...:idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back