alright who wants to go half with me?

maybe if we all put are money together we can afford the down payment lol i think the boats costs 22 million dollars

kickinassrt-10 said:
Badass....looks jet powered like a jetski propulsion system....

it has turbine engine i think so its something like a jetski

lamia2super said:
maybe if we all put are money together we can afford the down payment lol i think the boats costs 22 million dollars

it has turbine engine i think so its something like a jetski
Thats the word I was looking for.....turbine...Thanks:rock:

if I win powerball I will get one of those, that thing is incredible!!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Damn! That thing would be at home in a 007 movie...

I think it was in a 007 movie at least it looks like something out 007. you saw how they drive it with computers and a joystick

I saw that vid quite some time ago.
Sick does not describe those.

There are some really WILD designs coming out these days... mostly for the ULTRA RICH Arabs and Russians. None of these are as fast as Wally, but they sure are stunning. :eek:

They kinda remind me of the "Nautilus" from League Of Extraordinary Gentleman. :)

"Predator" - 237FT
Feadship-Predator.jpg

"A" - 390FT
Motor-Yacht-A-Melnichenko16jul08b.jpg

expensive_stuff_lede.jpg

(This one is owned by 36yo Russian Banking billionaire Andrey Melnichenko... the yacht cost over $300,000,000. .... You should see his WIFE! :eek: :rock: :D )

Last edited:
Black1 said:
There are some really WILD designs coming out these days... mostly for the ULTRA RICH Arabs and Russians. None of these are as fast as Wally, but they sure are stunning. :eek:

They kinda remind me of the "Nautilus" from League Of Extraordinary Gentleman. :)

"Predator" - 237FT
Feadship-Predator.jpg

"A" - 390FT
Motor-Yacht-A-Melnichenko16jul08b.jpg

expensive_stuff_lede.jpg

(This one is owned by 36yo Russian Banking billionaire Andrey Melnichenko... the yacht cost over $300,000,000. .... You should see his WIFE! :eek: :rock: :D )

that last one looks like a sub and looks sick I wonder how the inside looks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back