Am I the first one????

SRT-MIKE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roe TB installation took one hour, smooth going.
Started right up, idle was the same as before. Intake noise really increased on WOT (WHOOOOP), sounds just great.
The ride feels better, but hard to tell without a dyno run what kind of performance gain there is, I imagine the lower restriction makes a difference at the top end, but I'm not sure.
The one thing I'm sure of, it looks fantastic!!!

roetb2.jpg

roetb1.jpg

I believe Sean said not a big HP gainer (" about 1HP per Cyl") but certainly improved throttle response.:rock:
Thanks for the pics...mine will be here when I get back from WV.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Sweet!!!!!! Is it me or does your engine really want a purdy intake hose from JMB Justin to replace that black one?:dontknow: ;) :D

patrick

Whatcha talkin about??? Where can I see one?
Yes, I think the engine wants one really bad....

Last edited:
I put mine on last night. Let me tell you Sean can write a set of instructions that are simple to read and understand. The install took me less than 45 minutes to put on. I was amazed.

are you having to use bearings and parts from your stock body? if so, how is the bearing removal?

Looks good but it performance change in minimal I will wait, the SC took a bite out of my savings. I was looking at my stocker after I pulled it off tonight. I think it can be polished easily.

Back