AMC coming back?!

I hear the name Hornet get thrown around a bit lately. Did Dodge ever do a Hornet or was AMC on it own.:confused:

AMC: Say what you want about the quality. That was the last honest American car. :top: :goodnight:

Proud former owner of 1974 AMC J10, stolen by the state of California as a "gross polluter":mad: :

Look! I even had a hood scoop back then!:D :D :D Okay, not really...

I'd like to see a special edition Wayne and Garth Pacer where the stereo only plays Bohemian Rhapsody!!!!! :thrasher: :rock:

Big Asp said:
I'd like to see a special edition Wayne and Garth Pacer where the stereo only plays Bohemian Rhapsody!!!!! :thrasher: :rock:

I really like Queen, but not that much.

And I thought for sure the car was called the AMC SPACER :D

I got my license in 1974 :eek:

I learned to drive in a Gremlin like this and despised every minute of it :(

Never was lucky enough to own a Pacer :p :p ;) Thank God...

Saying in the hangout cruise areas of So Cal in the 60's-70's

"If you can't drive a car, drive a Rambler".

"It still a Nash".

And my favorite.
"I'd rather have a sister in a Whore House that an AMC in the driveway".

See if any of you know where this is from, (driver of a pacer)"Is there a problem officer"? (officer)"a problem, you bought a Pacer, a Pacer, the single most butt ugly car ever built. And you are asking me if there is a problem"? Then the cop takes the keys to the Pacer and leaves.

Bill.

Silent D said:
The AMX was the shit..................

SD

Oh Yeah - the AMX 390 was cool. :D :D

Begood said:
See if any of you know where this is from, (driver of a pacer)"Is there a problem officer"? (officer)"a problem, you bought a Pacer, a Pacer, the single most butt ugly car ever built. And you are asking me if there is a problem"? Then the cop takes the keys to the Pacer and leaves.

Bill.

Okay I give up?? - :confused:

Why would the stupid cop want the fugly pacer anyways? :dontknow:

The old Speedvision cop commercials, they were very funny.

Bill.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back