American Racing Headers

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved my B&B headers but I recently saw some ARH's on an SRT and they looked really nice. Anyone running them? Part of me wants to play it safe and the other part of me says if I'm going to build another truck from scratch then I should experiment with some different stuff. The ARH's that I saw on this other 10 was at a local dealership so obviously I couldn't speak to anybody who could share their personal views of them. Thanks in advance!

I haven't had them on a 10 personally but they make some good stuff.
We have a couple Z cars running LS swaps around here and they had ARH do a run for them.
I would probably get them over Belangers if money were no object...

if its a help....

i would/will go with ARH for my next set, with mid pipes.

biggest sellin point for me is they are Stainless Steel

Only reason I went with Belangers is I knew they would fit for the suspension I am using plus the gain in would get from the ARH I didn't need as it already going to make stupid power

Thanks guys. Does anyone know who is the best vendor or any place for that matter to get the best deal on ARH?

I know Justin @ JMB is not sure about others. He was helping me deal with them.

I already looked at Justin's site and texted him earlier too. Not sure if he deals with ARH though.

You can contact ARH direct - they seem to communicate directly just fine...

That's kind of funny, someone else told me their headers are top quality but their communication sucks. Lol!

A side note to that story...
I was in a position to buy a set of headers and contacted them. Asked for a quote and the guy kept saying when you're ready let me know and I never did get a quote - tried several times. So I bought Belangers.
ARH popped back up on the forum a few months later and I posted on the thread "maybe you should work on your customer service if you want to sell headers..."
Long story, I talked to John, I think it was (the owner) and he apologized for any miscommunication and offered me a set for cost.
It's been so long now I wouldn't ask for that and I haven't neede a set for either of the trucks I had since then but still, the offer was made and that says a lot about a company, large or small...

I tried several times contacting them directly with no luck. Was suppose to get a call back a dozen times but never did. Justin saw I was having trouble on the forum and contacted them for me and that's why I say he was helping me out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back