AMG Driving Academy

SERPENT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just signed up for the AMG Driving Academy on September 11th at Lime Rock Ct. The wife is going to be seriously annoyed. Happy Birthday to me !!!!!!! Here's the link. Anybody interested? www.amgacademy.com

You shoulda got an M6....no benz on the road can touch top end on that bad boy... Unless you go to a McLaren...BMW's answer to that is the Alpina B6 but you better have some big $$$

kickinassrt-10 said:
You shoulda got an M6....no benz on the road can touch top end on that bad boy... Unless you go to a McLaren...BMW's answer to that is the Alpina B6 but you better have some big $$$

SL65 black series v12 bi turbo eats M6 for lunch :D
AMG is da shit. Thats it end of discusion.:burnout:

Larza said:

Love my E63--Plenty quick enough for a daily driver around town and comfortable enough for a 6ft 3 in driver.

e63 is quicker than the m6 i thought??? little cheaper too 87k for the amg vs 102k for the M

Larza said:
If you're talking 0-60 possibly...but who does that with these kind of cars? Top end highway.BMW tears the AMG a new asshole! The AMG can't touch a Lambo, 40 roll the BMW eats up the Lambo...
AMG is limited in it's rev BMW is like a bike it's got high rev!
People know this phrase for a reason....BMW is a drivers car...Benz is a car to be driven in!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Fast forward to 1:05 and tell me why the BMW is tearing up the AMG:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNxpvWIPBZU&feature=related
Face it BMW is a better car always has been and always will!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back