Amsoil products?

Joseph_camron_price

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ran any of Amsoil's products in their trucks? Im a member and get a decent discount because i my last vehicle but want to see what you all think before i buy? Thanks in advance!

I run amsoil in my truck front to back.

The last time I checked they did not have any recommended extended drain intervals for our truck. But that was a while ago. As far as extended drain intervals for other vehicles. I got it in my 2010 ram hemi and our CRV. The ram just hit 100k. no issues. CRV is still at low miles.

Might try searching some too man. I literally just posted about their transmission fluid and gear oil two days ago. Great products and no reason not to run them in everything.

I just switch over to there oil and filter. So far i am happy with it. I know my mechanic really likes the stuff, so that is why i tried it. He used to only swear by wix filters, but now he is running amsoil and switched all his personal vehicles over to amsoil.

I would have to say yes for the most part but as for our trucks, im unsure thats why im gettin opinions on it. Seems like it will be a good choice though and probably going to make my order for all amsoil fluids for the 10 very soon. Its best and recommended to run their flush first before the first use of their products.

I would have to say yes for the most part but as for our trucks, im unsure thats why im gettin opinions on it. Seems like it will be a good choice though and probably going to make my order for all amsoil fluids for the 10 very soon. Its best and recommended to run their flush first before the first use of their products.

when ya order, don't go by their quanities for our beasts.

need to double it, so ya won't be down till the rest comes in:mad:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back