AN fitting size ps

Chingp40hands

Reaction score
Anyone know the size for the AN fitting to the power steering high pressure hose?

Anyone know the size for the AN fitting to the power steering high pressure hose?

You will know as soon as you take it off. :)
Are you talking about the notoriously leaky swivel fitting (13/16 and a 7/8) right near the p.s. pump?

Last edited:
Yes that hose. It leaks it all out even with the truck off :mad:. I removed the hose already. And there's a local shop here that makes them steel braided. But he needed the sizes of the fittings before he comes all the way to my place so he has them with him and doesnt have to go back and forth. I live a hour away from the shop :\ and the kid is hooking me up doing the job on the side for cheap :) (40 bucks cheap lol)

You will know as soon as you take it off. :)
Are you talking about the notoriously leaky swivel fitting (13/16 and a 7/8) right near the p.s. pump?

Yes that hose. It leaks it all out even with the truck off :mad:. I removed the hose already. And there's a local shop here that makes them steel braided. But he needed the sizes of the fittings before he comes all the way to my place so he has them with him and doesnt have to go back and forth. I live a hour away from the shop :\ and the kid is hooking me up doing the job on the side for cheap :) (40 bucks cheap lol)

There is a teflon seal in there (o.e.m. swivel hose) that eventually cracks and leaks. Have the hose shop take that swivel out of there and seal it with silver-solder.

$40.00 sounds about right and it will never leak again. If it does leak, post up the results and join my "Hater's Club". :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back