And so it begins.....

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, not new here but I rarely post. I have kept up for the most part on our trucks and now since my mustang project has been delayed due to HP Performances inability to manage it's financies properly I have begun the " truck go faster" project.
Yesterday I put an order in to Roe for:
-Polished blower kit (the last one on the shelf...hehehe)
-Belanger headers
-B&B mid pipes w/o cats
-Magna flow cat back
-drilled and slotted rotors all around
-EBC pads
-2/4 lowering kit
-Calviews
-MSD wires
-Billet throttle body
-Triple gauge pod w/ boost and wide band fuel/air gauge

The only thing done to the truck right now is a cold air kit from JMB with catch can (which will be up for sale soon minus catch can)
What am I missing??? I would like to go with steel braided brake and oil lines and I am going to send Justin my calipers to powdercoat. I remember reading about when you lower these trucks you need to address the swaybars with end links?
Anything else you guys could recomend or have ideas I am all ears. Oh and I am thinking about shaving all handles....?? :D

Sorry to be off subject but what year mustang and where you getting the twin turbo setup, I heard they did gret work? Sorry to here that your having trouble with them.

Your gonna love the Roe. I know I do thanks agian kyle. That all sounds good to go. Gongrats on the Roe you won't be disappointed.

linemup said:
Sorry to be off subject but what year mustang and where you getting the twin turbo setup, I heard they did gret work? Sorry to here that your having trouble with them.

The one i am working on is my 89 coupe daily driver. I am going with a single 67mm. Currently have a NOS setup on a 306 mild built block. Car went 11.43 @ 121 down in S FL.

i heard shaveing handles can disqualify you at certain tracks,having said that, "wow"thats a lot of mods, and is that your gt in your avi,bitchin:rock:

engine oil cooler lines:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

:burnout: & that to:burnout:

EODSRT-10 said:
The one i am working on is my 89 coupe daily driver. I am going with a single 67mm. Currently have a NOS setup on a 306 mild built block. Car went 11.43 @ 121 down in S FL.
:congrats: :burnout: :congrats: :burnout:

andrew heywood said:
i heard shaveing handles can disqualify you at certain tracks,having said that, "wow"thats a lot of mods, and is that your gt in your avi,bitchin:rock:
Yup, 'tis true. Many tracks won't allow you through tech if the driver's door handle is shaved.

That being said, sounds lilke you'll have a real beast:congrats: :congrats: .

EODSRT-10 said:
Hello all, not new here but I rarely post. I have kept up for the most part on our trucks and now since my mustang project has been delayed due to HP Performances inability to manage it's financies properly I have begun the " truck go faster" project.
Yesterday I put an order in to Roe for:
-Polished blower kit (the last one on the shelf...hehehe)
-Belanger headers
-B&B mid pipes w/o cats
-Magna flow cat back
-drilled and slotted rotors all around
-EBC pads
-2/4 lowering kit
-Calviews
-MSD wires
-Billet throttle body
-Triple gauge pod w/ boost and wide band fuel/air gauge

The only thing done to the truck right now is a cold air kit from JMB with catch can (which will be up for sale soon minus catch can)
What am I missing??? I would like to go with steel braided brake and oil lines and I am going to send Justin my calipers to powdercoat. I remember reading about when you lower these trucks you need to address the swaybars with end links?
Anything else you guys could recomend or have ideas I am all ears. Oh and I am thinking about shaving all handles....?? :D

DUDE, did you hit the lottery?:D

tone said:
DUDE, did you hit the lottery?:D
No Doubt
Hell I hope to do all that before she dies one day...cant imagine all at once.
Share with the brotherhood your secrets almighty one:rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats... I would really consider forged the bottom end. Do it now pay a little, or do it later and pay ALOT.

EODSRT-10 said:
You don't get much time to spend money playing in the sands of Iraq.
whoa, you seen some action,hope the occupation of iraq is over soon,stang in the 8s.............thats really fast:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Thanks for all you have done for this country and glad you made it home safe:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back