Annu Kumar

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
While you were standing there with your hands in your pockets, I took your truck and deleted the bumper sticker from your rear bumper. :D

You're welcome. :p :D

IMG_1622.jpg

Is that a f-ing bumper sticker?

annu.jpg

WTF???;) :p :D

And.... Is it me or does it look alot like the logo in this pic? ;)

Iloveujohhnycakes99k.jpg

it was a bumper sticker ---Roz removed it ---thank god

Roz-SRT said:
While you were standing there with your hands in your pockets, I took your truck and deleted the bumper sticker from your rear bumper. :D

You're welcome. :p :D

IMG_1622.jpg

Thanks Brother:rock: Now I want you to do real majic Pay all my bills and bring me two hot blondes:rock:

hate to say this but it could also be a dealer sticker.. you know the ones where
they slap it on to promote the dealership.. i thought if you drop this kind of cash
they don't have a right to promote themselves.. :dontknow:

Sharpi

TREKER said:
Is that a f-ing bumper sticker?

WTF???;) :p :D

And.... Is it me or does it look alot like the logo in this pic? ;)

Iloveujohhnycakes99k.jpg

And why was it that you had this picture? :D :)

TREKER said:
Just found the link to it on your myspace homepage. :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p
You are only stating half the story... You did not show the caption under it that stated "Treker's buddies from summer camp" :dontknow: Are you guys trying to hide somthing?:dontknow:

:p :D :p :D :p

amtrucker22 said:
You are only stating half the story... You did not show the caption under it that stated "Treker's buddies from summer camp" :dontknow: Are you guys trying to hide somthing?:dontknow:

:p :D :p :D :p

Yeah, trying to hidedasalami...;)

I can see this thread becoming very popular with the photoshop guys changing out bumper stickers to various things... Looking forward to it now. :)

annu , i saw that sticker on your thread and figured some one of or viper accomplices would give you some shit so i didnt have to .... make it to fontana this weekend , its only 400 miles one way homeboy ...

Naw man. Here In the Bay (Nor Cal) the Chp know their shit and plus its illegal to tamper with your cats. They can Impound your car and throw you in jail:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
the Chp know their shit
They don't look that smart to me... :dontknow: :confused:

Chips-Posters.jpg

I understand... I am worried about my stupid ass warranty and am scared to remove the cats right now. We will see how long I last...

Have fun with the Flows!!! I love mine!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back