Annudder eBay score.

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rpcl.jpg

Silver Tonneau. Matches damn-near perfectly.

It has a couple of work scuffs, but nothing I can't have repaired on the cheap.

Seller was asking $500, but I scored for $350 installed (still $500 after gas is factored in). Drove up to Charlotte and paid for it/installed on Saturday.

The drive to Charlotte on 74 STANK, but I took I-20 home, and went "warp speed" with my newly "aerodynamic-er" truck. Most miles I've put on her since the maiden drive home from Lightningkiller's neck of the woods.

Pardon the rainy day photo. We've seen nothing but rain for weeks.

I did have a chance to detail her on Sunday, and should have some purty pix soon enough...-big

Last edited:
Nice score

Thx. Looks just like the non-aluminum "mopar" tonneau. Shocks are even new-ish, and hold firmly.

Not a fan of the rubber on the rear gasket, but I am adding a gate topper to prevent "uglification."

I'm pretty stoked. The truck looks like a hotrod now. That's what I like. :)

Thx. Looks just like the non-aluminum "mopar" tonneau. Shocks are even new-ish, and hold firmly.

Not a fan of the rubber on the rear gasket, but I am adding a gate topper to prevent "uglification."

I'm pretty stoked. The truck looks like a hotrod now. That's what I like. :)

Yeh I hate that the rubber is painted. Not a smart move IMHO. Mine peels off there all the time and I bust out the touch up paint. Looks good from 187.564' away.

I used clear bra on the bed rails and tail gate to prevent damage, worked pretty damn good

Big, sorry for completely ruining your thread. Sometimes TRUSSMAN gets out of hand because all he can think about is Dom, naked, rubbing lotion on him. The Tonneau looks good, bro.

I used clear bra on the bed rails and tail gate to prevent damage, worked pretty damn good

Nice. I shoulda thought of that, but was in the pouring rain when we installed the cover. I'll probably pull it this week and clean the rails, then get some clear or silver vinyl to overlay it at the sign shop. I think he has a silver close to BSM, and then it hides any previous scuffs. :)

-big

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back