Another Side Exhaust

I think i'm going to leave the plates the way they are now.... an i'm not sure how i'm goign to run the tips yet

S6300688.jpg

S6300690.jpg

Done! now i'm just Waiting on the 4" pipe to get here!

u need to get some nice stainless button head bolts to hold the plates

Damn dude, that looks good:rock: I don't think I'd paint em... probably be easier to keep clean like that.

that look great ! - so after you do this and u have side pipes - how do u fix the back end - meaning the cut out for the pipes now ??? is there a replacement u can buy ??

Looks great. If it were me I'd bevel the outer edges over, powdercoat a flat black and use polished SS button head bolts. :rock:

VIPER said:
that look great ! - so after you do this and u have side pipes - how do u fix the back end - meaning the cut out for the pipes now ??? is there a replacement u can buy ??

good question...

Padre said:
good question...

i'm going to leave it the way it is....no real reason to get rid of it.... i've ran dumps on all my trucks so this one hasn't had the exhaust in that hole since day one

what ya do ?? paint it black ??red? cant really see in the pic,,, but I do like the silver look better in the first pic

Coley 1334 said:
i guess i am the only one that noticed the rebel flag hangin in the gargae :dontknow: :p

what are you trying to say!?:D i was born in mississippi.........so what ar eyou trying to say :dontknow:

Looks awesome, just curious, is there a gasket between that lower panel and the exhaust shield or are they just bolted up next to each other? Thanks!

06 ca bighorn said:
Looks awesome, just curious, is there a gasket between that lower panel and the exhaust shield or are they just bolted up next to each other? Thanks!

at first i just bolted them up but then i went back and put some instant gaskey behind the plate

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back