Another thanks to Tony

Jdubya

Reaction score
Installed the 2/3 Extreme kit yesterday. Parts where top notch! Thanks again!

:burnout:

trucklow.jpg

Looks awesome!!

SWEET! I have the 2/3 Ultimate in the shed ready to install as soon as i get back on my feet from surgery. I cant wait to get that thing low! How does it ride?

It rides pretty good. Not much different than stock really. I was a little surprised.

Are your bump stops riding on the control arms?
Were they like that before?

Yeah, your bumpstops shouldn't be riding on the control arms. You have no suspension!!!! Bumpstops should be removed ( Biatch) and replaced with short 3/8" tall ones instead.:D

Didn't notch anything. Had to cut out the bump stops so the new ones from Tony could be installed. Yes that was a PITA. lol

SWEET! I have the 2/3 Ultimate in the shed ready to install as soon as i get back on my feet from surgery. I cant wait to get that thing low! How does it ride?

The high speed tail wag it used to do is gone!! Alot more stable into corners!!

Yeah, your bumpstops shouldn't be riding on the control arms. You have no suspension!!!! Bumpstops should be removed ( Biatch) and replaced with short 3/8" tall ones instead.:D

With 3/8" tall bumpstops will the suspension bottom out before stock size tires hit the fender?

Didn't notch anything. Had to cut out the bump stops so the new ones from Tony could be installed. Yes that was a PITA. lol

Do you know the part # for the Energy Suspension bump stops that came with the kit?
Can you post a pic of the bump stops installed when you get a chance?

Thanks

Very Nice Stance......

Should have been the way they came from the factory

That sits perfect! Do the front tires rub at all on really aggressive cornering... like maybe a hard decelerating corner?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back