Another tire thread

BAD-RC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for new tires before panama city I think I have narrowed it down to 2. Any one ever had any experince with these?
Toyo proxes and BFG G-force tires?

I've had the BFG's for about a year now. They are amazing tires.:rock: Closest thing to drag radials for the street!:burnout: Never have a problem hooking up and the tread wear hasn't been as bad as I expected. Plus they look aggressive as hell!:rock:

I'm going with BFG's for my next set.....soon.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

jontyre said:
I've had the BFG's for about a year now. They are amazing tires.:rock: Closest thing to drag radials for the street!:burnout: Never have a problem hooking up and the tread wear hasn't been as bad as I expected. Plus they look aggressive as hell!:rock:

I've had the BFG KDWs mounted for only about a month, and they ROCK! Truck has never hooked up so well, and yeah, they do look great too!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Check tirerack.com , i got mine on clearence for a hell of a good price. :p

I'm with the other guys. BFG's are amazing. Never had any problem with them. Wet or dry they handle great.

I'm looking as well, and I saw the BFG's for $216 today.

BAD-RC said:
I'm looking for new tires before panama city I think I have narrowed it down to 2. Any one ever had any experince with these?
Toyo proxes and BFG G-force tires?

My BFG experience wasnt as good as some and for the high $$$$ I didnt think they were worth it IMHO, I liked the stock Pirelli,s but right now ( coz Im Frugle:D ) and against all opinions at the time I asked except one Florida gentlemen, I bought Kumho,s Done 10k miles and they seem to like the FL climate!!!!:dontknow:

Ill await the insults shortly :D :D :D

thewelshm

outnumbered said:
I'm looking as well, and I saw the BFG's for $216 today.

dam $216.

paid $309 for mine back last August:(

friggin great tire.

Well, shit. Wish I'd read this thread before I ordered Cooper Zeons. Got them for 179.00 apiece though. Hope they are decent. Maybe I'll just blow off the order and go with the BFG's but damn I've had great luck with running the Cooper's on everything for years and that's a pretty good price for a 140mph tire with road hazard and free rotation etc, etc

Not to jack the thread but anyone run the Zeon's?

THEWELSHM said:
My BFG experience wasnt as good as some and for the high $$$$ I didnt think they were worth it IMHO, I liked the stock Pirelli,s but right now ( coz Im Frugle:D ) and against all opinions at the time I asked except one Florida gentlemen, I bought Kumho,s Done 10k miles and they seem to like the FL climate!!!!:dontknow:

Ill await the insults shortly :D :D :D

thewelshm

I had the Kumho Ecstas also. They did fine, but I feel like I get better grip with the BFGs. Back when the kumhos were half the price of BFGs, they were a great deal.

tone said:
Continential Cross Contact:rock: :rock:

I have 'em on my truck in 305/45-22. They are out of round and won't balance properly. Bought them from Tire Rack. The truck rides rough with them. I had them road-force balanced, and it helped a bunch but still not perfect.

However, they get awesome traction. On hot dry days, on white concrete, I can stomp the gas to the floor from a dig and they won't spin at all. I can launch lightly in the rain and then push it all the way to the floor around 40 mph and they don't spin if I am on good concrete.

WOT said:
I have 'em on my truck in 305/45-22. They are out of round and won't balance properly. Bought them from Tire Rack. The truck rides rough with them. I had them road-force balanced, and it helped a bunch but still not perfect.

However, they get awesome traction. On hot dry days, on white concrete, I can stomp the gas to the floor from a dig and they won't spin at all. I can launch lightly in the rain and then push it all the way to the floor around 40 mph and they don't spin if I am on good concrete.
i'd be intersted in your opinion on the tire size change:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41995

:)

Damn so noone likes the Nitto's?? Can't comment on them myself yet though...thats what my truck came with and i have yet to drive it....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back