Another vid of Karen!!

devildog02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one is of a funny Christmas gift!! Its an electric fly swater!!:rock: Watch for the arc!!:eek: TWICE!!!:D :D
No animals were hurt in the makeing of this video!!
devildog02
[/URL][/IMG]

TheSickness said:
I agree not as cute as You and Stinker anyway :D Squeal like a piggy weeee weeee:D

ol Stinker really does squeel , don't he Bwahahahahahahahaha

Karen wants to respond! but we cant remember how to find here screen name! I think if she posted more this would not be a problem!! Now I'm in trouble:( Any help would be great!! It is somthing along the line of "devildogspassanger" thanks
-Bill

devildog02 said:
Karen wants to respond! but we cant remember how to find here screen name! I think if she posted more this would not be a problem!! Now I'm in trouble:( Any help would be great!! It is somthing along the line of "devildogspassanger" thanks
-Bill

Devildog02's_Passenger ??????????????????????:dontknow: :D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/memberlist.php

TheSickness said:
I was all messed up from that other post....bwahahahahah :D
You are just ALL MESSED UP and you can't blame it on any other post :p :p :p :p

TheSickness said:
Rub his ear lubes it calms him down LOLOLOL :D
I think the ear lobe rubbing is what Stinker does to Nowwhat on their Alaskan vacation if I remember correctly :D :D :D

devildog02 said:
-Bill
Maybe this would be it???? - The "Member List" is a handy little attribute :D :D :D

Devildog02's_Passenger :rock: :rock: :rock:

lol I was waiting for her to put the smack down on someone the whole video!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back