Any info on a black supercharged truck from Florida?

wastedrubber

Reaction score
My buddy up here just picked up a nice 06 regular cab from Florida, murdered out and supposed to be a built long block with a centrifugal blower on it. Trying to get some history on the truck if anyone is familiar with it. It's definitely fun to drive, seat of the pants tells me my Lightning would walk it right now though. I think it needs a tune real bad, anyone know who in the Detroit area is a competent tuner for these trucks? Working on getting him joined up on here and i'll post some pics of his truck soon as well.

If you have the VIN, you could check the Viper Truck Registry. Doing a remote dyno tune with Chris Jensen or Torrie is your best bet.

Hey Stewart! Welcome back. Can't wait to see pictures of the new truck.

Hey Stewart! Welcome back. Can't wait to see pictures of the new truck.

lol i assume you're talking about the infamous stewart302? i'm the same wastedrubber here as i am on lightningrodder and lightninggarage.

I'll get some pics and info on his truck this weekend, he's also got a nice '10 Viper. I'll let him know about the remote tuning options, thanks for the info.

I won't bother posting pics of my truck or tell any speed stories :beer:

That is the Stewart!

Here's his truck. When he first got it and i drove it, it turns out the paxton blew the intercooler coupler off and wasn't getting boost. Now with everything tightened up it runs pretty good. We just did a few runs, from a dig i walk him, but from a roll he gets a quick jump and stays a car length on me. He's running 6#'s on the blower.

It really is an awesome truck, it sounds amazing. I think it sounds way better than his Viper.

edit: I thought i posted this in the general section and now i see it's in the performance mods section, my bad! If any mods care to move it feel free.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back