Any info on this truck?

ALL3-500HP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well I have been wanting to buy an srt 10 ram for long time. I think I am ready to pull the trigger. I found one close to the my house for sale and going to look at it this weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any info or history on this truck. vin# 3d3ha16h25g788924. Any help would be very appreciated

pull up a web site named decodethis.com put in the VIN and there ya go. It tells you about the truck when it was built. It doesnt tell you about what kind of shape it is in now. Happy Huntiing:rock:

I am located in Portland Oregon. I contacted the dealership that has the truck and was told it was purchased by them for someone. Also they said it was in the shop right now thats why the sale was held up. Sounds strange to me that they would advertise it if it was for someone. I will continue my search, I am in no rush and want to find the right truck for a fair price. It has to be an 04 or 05 RC, I dont care what color but prefer black.

theres a low miles Yellow Fever in Colloge, WA., in autotrader

if ya like yeller

I believe I will have to buy from a dealer beacause i need to trade a car in. I could sell it privately but it would be a pain because I still have a lien on the car. Other wise I would be all over Meangene75's red srt 10. That is a gorgeous truck.

Keep in mind that most banks won't finance a car/truck over 6-7 years old. Some will, but will require more $$ down as well as hit you with a higher interest rate. You might want to join a credit union and finance through them.

I only use usaa, and I know they will. I have a 65 ford f100 I am currently financing with them. They have always been good to me:rock:

I know how much you guys like pictures so here is a few of the 65

Attachments

• 65ford2.jpg
    65ford2.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 65ford3.jpg
    65ford3.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 65ford4.jpg
    65ford4.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 34
Looks real clean. :rock:

Thanks, now it just needs an srt 10 to keep it company. I also have a 90 454ss. The chevy is a work in progress right now so no pictures until its up to par and ready for the road:driver:

:ridinghorse:Well the hunt continues, I will be heading up to Tacoma tomorrow to take a look at this one. 3D3HA16H44G154917 its got 30k miles.

Attachments

• RAMSRT.jpg
    RAMSRT.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 22
  • SRT103.jpg
    SRT103.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 24
  • SRTRAM2.jpg
    SRTRAM2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 23
One is Salem

I just bought mine in Eugene, I live in salem, a dealer here has one with 6k miles on it and custom wheels, have you see this one? they want a lot for it but I am sure you can get the price down, nobody but us crazy people want a 9 MPG vehicle, because of that I got mine $9,000 under book, and the credit unions love that. I found a 05 QC with 16K miles for $24,000. Good luck!

Was it at Valley Motor Company? I Think thats the one I started the tread about. The dealer in Sandy said they bought it from Valley for someone. Still dont know why they advertise it, but the salesman said he will keep me posted if the deal falls through. There site didnt have a picture so I didnt know it had aftermarket wheels. I really like the stock ones

The one in Tacoma looks good. I wouldn't think that a MB dealer would have anything less than a 9/10 (condition) car on the lot. At least not down here.

No I think he's talking about the one at Acura of Salem which I think has sold but I'm not sure, it was the one I had wanted, even though I hated those rims last owner put on it, it was a clean low miles black one which is what I want.

No I think he's talking about the one at Acura of Salem which I think has sold but I'm not sure, it was the one I had wanted, even though I hated those rims last owner put on it, it was a clean low miles black one which is what I want.

Yeah its the same truck. Acura and the Mercedes store in Salem do business as Valley Motor Company. Google Valley Motor Company they are one in the same. Now the truck is at Surburban Chevy in Sandy. Black is my favorite color, but my other trucks are black so maybe its time to switch it up a little. Lets face it they are all bad a$$.:drool: I hope the one in Tacoma looks as good in person as it does in the pictures. I shall see tomorrow, plus I get to visit my sister in Seattle

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back