Any info on this truck?

The badges on the door look screwed up,mand the finish on the wheels doesn't look right? Car fax come out clean on it?

Silver wheels are not factory. And the doors at least have been painted,or they are bosons something. I know because I do this stuff for a living. I painted my wheels silver because they had lots of curb rash to fix. You need to get a good bodyman to look that truck over before you buy, please don't get burned.

The NICB check shows it hasn't been listed as stolen or totaled and they've put 140 miles on it since Oct/2011

This is what it looked like in Oct/2011, seems a few things may be different

Attachments

• 3D3HA16H85G788166-02.jpg
    3D3HA16H85G788166-02.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 3D3HA16H85G788166-05.jpg
    3D3HA16H85G788166-05.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 34
There are better deals out there. Check autotrader.com. and get exactly what you want. That is where I got mine. Good luck.:rock:

This is what it looked like in Oct/2011, seems a few things may be different

Holy crap I didn't know that was the same truck! Looks like they cleaned it up a bit but there's still some issues thank you everyone

Edit: I'm really trying for a black one so this isn't a huge deal to me that it's not perfect, was more of a second choice.

Last edited:
Silver wheels are not factory. And the doors at least have been painted,or they are bosons something. I know because I do this stuff for a living. I painted my wheels silver because they had lots of curb rash to fix. You need to get a good bodyman to look that truck over before you buy, please don't get burned.

Yeah the color does look a bit off on the door, same with the badges they look a bit screwed up, and the wheels are painted too, well this trucks not for me, especially not for what they're asking.

Nothing wrong with the badging. They just moved the SRT-10 up higher on the door (deleted the "RAM") and added the hood decal to each door. I've seen a number of different variations of this, everyone seems to have their own ideas of what they like

Spent alot of $$ on those hood badges. Both doors and tailgate. From what I remember when I bought mine for the Venom Hood, they were like $60-70 each.
At least someone removed that exhaust.

I think a blind person put the badges on the drivers door, what were they thinking?

They peeled off the RAM and didn't move the SRT-10... I guess they weren't thinking at all

I understand that Jeff, but still. Spend some time and do it right, it dang near looks like its in the middle of the freakin door.

I understand that Jeff, but still. Spend some time and do it right, it dang near looks like its in the middle of the freakin door.

Oh, I agree 100000000%

When I first saw it, I thought is was strange that someone would put V8 style side pipe on it to (un hooked up at that). I liked the idea of the hood decal on the door, but yea, leaving the left side where it was, just a list stupid

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back