Any Interest in 86 BMW M635

Rick_R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 86 BMW M635csi Euro version coupe that I am thinking of putting on Ebay. Anyone here know of any BMW fans, or have any friends that like classic Beemers?

It is 1886 M88 inline 6 producing 286Hp, 5 speed, Euro version has no sunroof, no power seats, more geared to the racer than the luxury enthusiast. This car has aftermarket wheels 17X8.5 and 17X10, new tires, new front suspension, HR racing springs all round, was repainted prior to my buying, it is a color change from red, which is very obvious from the pictures. Absolutely not for the faint of heart or the high school student.

Very stabel at HIGH speed! :burnout:

Rick

Pics here!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bibto/sets/72157600925685556/

Always loved the 6 series. :love: :eek: :rock:

I see she's had a re-paint.... How do the fenders look under those :)confused:) chrome things?

Last edited:
M6

Black1 said:

Me too, since high school. This is my 2nd M6, my other one went to Canada, a guy bough tit sight unseen and had it shipped via DAS to Toronto.

Rick

Rick_R said:
Me too, since high school. This is my 2nd M6, my other one went to Canada, a guy bough tit sight unseen and had it shipped via DAS to Toronto.

Rick

Sorry... I edited that last post... Look up ^ :)

Fenders

Black1 said:

I see she's had a re-paint.... How do the fenders look under those :)confused:) chrome things?

Fenders are actually fine, I was going to just remove the fender lip covers and the side skirts and go back to original body lines. It is completely blue underneath. It is even painted properly under the side skirts.

Rick

Too late I already put a deposit dwon on The Brnad new 335i twin turbo 350 hp:rock: Than I will get a tune for 400 hp:rock:

Two Different Cars

Annu Kumar said:
Too late I already put a deposit dwon on The Brnad new 335i twin turbo 350 hp:rock: Than I will get a tune for 400 hp:rock:

These are two completely different cars Annu. What you are buying is cushy and soft and leathery and comfortable. Mine is loud and obnoxious and rebellious and unique. Not that yours is bad or undesirable, just quite a different attitude from the M6.

:)

Rick

Beautiful car Rick. You are right on the M6......by far a better choice than the 335...IMO. Goood luck with the sale.

I sent your pics to a guy at work. He's got a early 90's M5 and M3 coupe. I do like that body style. Good luck on your sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back