any interest?

2004ram1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well in order to get a 10 i need to get rid of debt. by new business is busy as hell and im hoping to buy a C.E. in the spring cash. BUT this bike needs to go. so if you guys or anyone you know would like a 2009 Honda CBR600RR Green and Black with custom exhaust,signals and plate bracket. comes with a vortex lowering kit. i owe a little over 10k but will take reasonable offers. id post pics but dont know how :dontknow:

OH and i forgot its got only 900 miles

Last edited:
2004ram1500 said:
well in order to get a 10 i need to get rid of debt. by new business is busy as hell and im hoping to buy a C.E. in the spring cash. BUT this bike needs to go. so if you guys or anyone you know would like a 2009 Honda CBR600RR Green and Black with custom exhaust,signals and plate bracket. comes with a vortex lowering kit. i owe a little over 10k but will take reasonable offers. id post pics but dont know how :dontknow:

OH and i forgot its got only 900 miles

Geeze those payments must be low, When i bought my new bike the other day there was a Brand New 09 GSXR 1000 and they would have sold it for 8k, about 9k out the door with taxes and all...

ya stupid me went into the dealer last year and said i want that one 12k later and here i am... wish i had gap insurance lol.

Yea i agree with tork monster...had a R6 for a while but then i got my ten ...i was in the same situation good luck brotha its a nice bike im sure it will sell quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back