Any one know this Truck?

I think that's Pete's (1FAST10) old truck. Troy would probably know for sure.

yup i know the truck inside and out ;)
its at the dealer right up the street..... i sent you a pm back with my # just give me a ring and ask away bro

don't worry about having many questions, ram/cougar, cuz the homie Troy can talk your ear off! haha

Who disturbs my slumber!!!!

Oh yea whoever buys this truck let me know I have the sct with the custom tunes from Torrie

Last edited:
Who disturbs my slumber!!!!

Oh yea whoever buys this truck let me know I have the sct with the custom tunes from Torrie

Hello! I am finalizing the deal on that truck this Friday. I would love any info you have on it. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks!

Phill

don't worry about having many questions, ram/cougar, cuz the homie Troy can talk your ear off! haha

LOl ha ha yeah we talked for a good bit they other day man.

Yeah funny story i found out a new member on the other site put a downpayment on it already. I had made a offer online like last saturday and i get an eamil saying it had a down payment on it already. Nice look truck though.

Im puzzled though kind of when you have two really good women and you dont know which one you want.

Been thining keep the 10 or pursue a 2011 ram 3500 4x4 Larmine Longhorn :rock::rock::rock::rock: Really sucks hard decision to make.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back