Any support would be greatly Appreciated.

Blacksnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I promised I would help spread the word for my friend. If you would like to make a donation, just follow the link down below. This is an email his girl friend wrote about the event,Thanks so much.

Hi everyone,
I hope this email finds you well! I just wanted to spread the word about an amazing event that my boyfriend Michael Tobey is involved in...

As most of you know Tobey's legs were shattered in Iraq in 2003 by an artillery round during the initial invasion. Prior to the military he had always been very active as a runner and competitive mountain biker, but since has been physically unable to do such activities due to his injuries. He has metal rods from knee to ankle and plates and screws that make up one ankle. He is now pushing the envelope by participating in this incredible cycling ride from Scottsdale to San Diego this October. It is a 430 mile ride to raise money and awareness for the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. They will be hand delivering a check to the wounded Marines at the Balboa Medical Center upon arrival.
As a disabled veteran himself, I find it heartwarming and incredibly honorable for him to be riding across country to support his fellow brothers. It is men like this that make our country the great place that it is.
If you would like to cheer on Tobey and support this great cause, any donation in any amount is greatly appreciated. Just go to the website ( www.therideforsemperfi.com ) and click on Tobey's name to make a tax-deductable donation.

Over the past 5 years the IMSFF has provided over $30 million to wounded Marines, Sailors, Soldiers, and their families. Tobey has experienced first hand the benefits provided by organizations like the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. It was privately funded organizations like the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund that stepped in and provided what the government could not.

I thank you all for your love and continued support. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be interested in participating in this great cause!

thank you for the post, i will be makin a donation, plz keep us posted

thanks

Chris

SMoke, look at this. The money I was going to run for the Marine Corps Marathon, is there anyway we can send it to this. I know this is for an outstanding cause. Let me know. If Eddie and all those that gave do not object

Just wanted to give you guys an update, the ride was recognized at the Arizona Diamond Backs game a few nights ago. As of now I believe they ave raised approximately $92,000.00 dollars. They are practicing hard for the ride doing 100 miles in a single day.

Here is a link to the video at the game. Thanks for all the support guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZMR6N20U88

Update:

They are taking off today on the 400 mile ride. They just had an interview on Fox 10 here in Phoenix. Toby raised a little over $10,000.00 and the total was over $120,000.00. We should have a video of the whole trip to share. Thanks to everyone who donated!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back