Any thing quick and easy?

Hollaboost

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to have my 05 RC tuned next week and I'm wandering if there is any quick and easy power adders or bolt ons I could do. This is what I already have, jmb intake, jtsvp throttle body, V1 underdrive pulley, headers, no cats, magnaflow, and a sct tuner.

It looks like you have the bolt ons covered

I thought so, thanks, guess I'm just waiting on a shifter whenever jtsvp is able to make them again!

Depending on how fast you can install JMB's ProCharger kit, that could be quick and easy lol

Did I forget to mention cheap, my bad :D

You did just say quick and easy :D It would certainly be quick after a ProCharger! and easy, just push the go pedal!

N2O is cheap, easy and usually quick to bolt on

NOTHING is quick and easy on these trucks, going on 1 full month waiting for items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask.......

Spray has always seemed scary to me, so easy to melt down some pistons if not right. And ibhavent a clue where one would refill on it.

Dry systems are pretty easy

the nozzle goes into the air intake and only comes on at WOT

so as long as you have a tuner and a tune that is set at WOT for the spray it should be and IS very safe

however if you are a drag strip cowboy and playing with timing and other things at the strip, and don't know what you are doing, you are coming back on the hook

a good tune, WOT, N2O and a bottle warmer and you will pick up 75 HP on this motor I would bet that would be a low and really safe number - probably closer to 125 - without pushing it anywhere near the edge

I'm installing a 150 shot on her very soon. I have an 06 GTO that I've run a 150 HP wet shot on for almost 90000 miles with no problems at all. Just takes a great tun and getting the timing spot on. An I bout a pump and fill my own;)

I think a few people have had their intake manifolds ported you could look into that. Doubt it would be quick unless you have a local shop that can do it on a rush order.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back