any welders on here?

I'm not a welder, but I do follow sparky's all day long! I'm I'm the X-Ray business! Also known as N.D.T. I am not liked by some welders, but most are pretty cool, and they like seeing their mistakes on film! Learn how you make defects, and learn to be a better welder, IMO!

I'm not a welder, but I do follow sparky's all day long! I'm I'm the X-Ray business! Also known as N.D.T. I am not liked by some welders, but most are pretty cool, and they like seeing their mistakes on film! Learn how you make defects, and learn to be a better welder, IMO!

You wouldn't happen to be one of those N.D.T's that tried to be a welder but didn't cut it would you?

You wouldn't happen to be one of those N.D.T's that tried to be a welder but didn't cut it would you?

lol, nope!! My favorite motto, When in doubt cut it out!! Ive been in ndt for almost 8 years now, Im a company man, but a proud local 112 member. I work mostly on cross country pipelines, Im in
North Dakota right now! Right in the middle of this crazy north dakota oil boom , im paying $600 a week for a hotel!! Cant wait to be laid off and go back south!

Bout an hour from you.....if ur in clarkesville.. in lewisburg

awesome. I may not be able to connect with you in time before I deploy but when I get back we should try and do a G2G if you know any other TN 10's near you. An Army buddy of mine here at Campbell has a 10 and would be down for a G2G.

Yep. I ran a rig on Pipeline for 8 months last year, then went to a powerplant for new construction, now I am bouncing in and out of chemical plants and fab shops. I got one of those little white boxes in the bed of my truck and I have never had so many welders wave at me on the highway....be it 1 finger or 5.

I am located in Benton, AR they have talked about sending me to PA though.
2495ec45.jpg

Yep. I ran a rig on Pipeline for 8 months last year, then went to a powerplant for new construction, now I am bouncing in and out of chemical plants and fab shops. I got one of those little white boxes in the bed of my truck and I have never had so many welders wave at me on the highway....be it 1 finger or 5.

I am located in Benton, AR they have talked about sending me to PA though.
2495ec45.jpg

What company are you working for? I'm with shaw pipeline. I wish I could go on a job in Ar!! I never get to work that close to home! Im always way ip north or in south texas! We got a big job in Pa, we also got one that just got kicked off in Wv, and we got about a 4 year job in Ca that just kicked off! It's gonna be a busy winter!

I do like those fiberglass darkrooms! We're I'm the process of converting all our rigs right now, we're also running power inverters to, and I really like em over the generators.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back