Anybody have a CARFAX account?

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had a current CARFAX and could run a VIN # for me? I am too cheap to pay $35.00 for a single CarFax. You can post up here or PM me. It would be much appreciated.....

:rock: :rock: :rock: WHITEY RULES:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• front end.JPG
    front end.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 79
10boom said:
Thanks ZCx........she's tucked away in a nice safe place.

of all the Viper Trucks she is the neatest. love her "story":congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

keep her safe:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

If you need it i can get one for you...

scoobert said:
i am intrigued please tell?

the story be, 2 CE's were intransit to the dealer & got damaged, possibile hail storm, they were repaired & got out without their stripes. if i remember correctly one was sold & the owner had the CE stripes put back on & Whitey became Whitey:rock: :rock: :rock:

i believe 10BOOM is the 2nd owner of her.

to me Whitey is the rarest of the Viper Trucks:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

thats Whitey in the VTCOA banner:rock:

ya can do a search & ViperJeff might have some more info/details on her

scoobert said:
ok then, who has VCA #1?

have no idea:dontknow:

ya checked out ViperJeff's master truck list????? & if not, why not. he's shootin for 2,000 trucks by the first of the year

Last edited:
Yes Whitey is the rarest since she came from the dealer like that. The owner of the other one that put the stripes back on is a... Well, I'd better not say here. But it wasn't a very smart thing to do. However, it sure made 10Booms Disney rig a one of a kind. And since I don't like stripes I drool every time I see it in it's "snow white" greatness.

ZCx said:
the story be, 2 CE's were intransit to the dealer & got damaged, possibile hail storm, they were repaired & got out without their stripes. if i remember correctly one was sold & the owner had the CE stripes put back on & Whitey became Whitey:rock: :rock: :rock:

i believe 10BOOM is the 2nd owner of her.

to me Whitey is the rarest of the Viper Trucks:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

thats Whitey in the VTCOA banner:rock:

ya can do a search & ViperJeff might have some more info/details on her

I bought her brand spankin new off the lot at a dealership in Central PA with 78 miles on her. Here is a pic that the dealership sent me after I called them. They had her parked with the "Fleet" vehicles that they had for sale.....

whiteSRT101.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
ZCx said:
have no idea:dontknow:

ya checked out ViperJeff's master truck list????? & if not, why not. he's shootin for 2,000 trucks by the first of the year

VCA #1 is, or was owned by a guy up in Maryland. Hid forum id was InfinitySRT. I'm not sure if he still has the truck or not...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back