Anyone Bought the New SCT PowerProgrammer Yet???

Skyydiver

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone has made the purchase yet? I know Dan at DCPerfromance is selling it and so is Roe Racing.

Impressions??? (Of the PowerProgrammer!...if you have bought it.....Geez, sometimes with this group you have got to be literal. LOL :D )

-J

:rock: My Truck was there (dcperformance) yesterday for the programmer, there working on the soft/ware as we speak.........install coming soon.
There will be three flashes on the controller. Mine will have the stock tune O.E.M. the second will have my daily driver tune, and the thrid one will have a program for C-116/octane race fuel and a little more boost. :D

Waiting is a bitch!
Quick

Last edited:
Spoke to DC today, I am on the list. If I understood Craig, DC is converting their code to SCT code.

I have had mine for over 3 weeks now and absolutlely love it. Cant beat it hands down as far as a tuner is concerned. the shop that did mine is very well known in the Lightning community and knows all about tuning. my truck picked up 20hp and 49tq.

milkmanedi said:
Spoke to DC today, I am on the list. If I understood Craig, DC is converting their code to SCT code.
Yeah Chris Jensenn @ dcperformance says that he can get more out of SCT/code (soft-ware) than comes with the unit. I'm sure the wait will be worth it......:elefant:

Flow-Max works! :nurse:
Quick

Well I personally am pretty excited and can not wait to get mine ordered. Just a couple more over-time shifts and I will be able to order one!!!! Sweet!

this is really cool stuff, we are a distributor for them as well, so it allows us to make some major tuning allowances, as well as being able to allow us to custom make percentage changes for the customers, and email them,so that you can play with the tune also.
we will provide a lifetime of support for our customers with tuning. if you have a programmed ecm from us, we will give you a credit for what you paid for the tune.

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
if you have a programmed ecm from us, we will give you a credit for what you paid for the tune.

That is exceptional customer service. :rock:

BOOMER said:
this is really cool stuff, we are a distributor for them as well, so it allows us to make some major tuning allowances, as well as being able to allow us to custom make percentage changes for the customers, and email them,so that you can play with the tune also.
we will provide a lifetime of support for our customers with tuning. if you have a programmed ecm from us, we will give you a credit for what you paid for the tune.

Now we are talking !!!!!! PM me some prices !!! I have a Stage 2 from you.
(and Gen4,catless mids and sims,lowering/handling,mirrors,clutch kit)

One is going in my truck in place of an AEM. For the QC guys you can play with the shift points, something the AEM doesn't offer. Glad this came out in time for my build!

Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back