Anyone ever bought any patches with the ram truck info...

Pastohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy on Ebay selling about 4 inch size patches and may be able to do them in colors, I would like to buy at least one to put on my truck cover, and maybe have a spare or two....does anyone else know where to get them as well ?? thanks ! Merry Ho HO to all:dontknow:

It is on Ebay # 290284316382, the patches are about 4 inches long and would be nice, I want maybe something in royal blue ( for my CE) with white stitching....I will probably buy two at least, does anyone else on this site do them ?? thanks

Oh, another thing, I may want him to put "ram srt" somehow on the patch as well....

Too generic IMO. Why don't you just use one of these patches? It's on ebay right now!

76_1.jpg

FATJACK is a supporting vendor here. He has the Be Creative Monograming section in the vendor boards. See what he can do for you. Showing our vendors love is always a good thing.

Pastohio said:
There is a guy on Ebay selling about 4 inch size patches and may be able to do them in colors, I would like to buy at least one to put on my truck cover, and maybe have a spare or two....does anyone else know where to get them as well ?? thanks ! Merry Ho HO to all:dontknow:

.............................................For a while I thought your screen name was Pistachio.. Boy did I feel stupid when I realized I was wrong.. WOOOOOOOOO....

Isn't a pistachio a semi-worthless nut ( something like a buckeye) ?? I hope I am not accused of that....no, pastohio, because I have passed away from Ohio and now live in the sun....thanks I would like to see if a different patch is available....Merry Christmas to all you guys (and gals) and I enjoy being able to learn a lot from this site....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back