Anyone ever use Beezid?

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the commercials over the weekend and they look to good to be true. For those who don't know it's a bidding site. www.beezid.com

Bigscreen TVs for 2 bucks and a Challenger for $800.00. Anyone ever use it? Whats the catch?

I usually only use Ebay. The other sites just don't have what I'm looking for.
I tried Amazon but, it only mostly has new stuff.

VIPER D.N.A said:
Saw the commercials over the weekend and they look to good to be true. For those who don't know it's a bidding site. www.beezid.com

Bigscreen TVs for 2 bucks and a Challenger for $800.00. Anyone ever use it? Whats the catch?

Wow just watched the site for a bit:dontknow: Gotta be some sort of catch there, just to good to be true!:dontknow:

well you buy your bids, so say you buy 120 bids you may use 100 to actually win something, but in the end looks like you still get a good deal:dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
well you buy your bids, so say you buy 120 bids you may use 100 to actually win something, but in the end looks like you still get a good deal:dontknow:

Yea just got done reading all that, it looks tempting but i think i'll just stay away for now! like they say if it sounds to good to be true it probably is!

there is a catch...every bid cost you like .60 cents. and your bid increments of .01....sooo, when the bid clock gets down to say 10sec and another person bids...the clock resets itself to 10sec. realistically...there were probrably 25k bids with 1-10sec on the clock. but they make so much money off of it its not even funny do the math

.01 cent increments

finally bid was $800+

thats 80,000 bids and each bid cost you .60 cents i think...thats $48K FOR A CAR THAT PROBRABLY COST half that...then plus the $800 bucks that was bid so almost 49k for a probrably a new v6 charger that retails for half..

faslane505 said:
there is a catch...every bid cost you like .60 cents. and your bid increments of .01....sooo, when the bid clock gets down to say 10sec and another person bids...the clock resets itself to 10sec. realistically...there were probrably 25k bids with 1-10sec on the clock. but they make so much money off of it its not even funny do the math

.01 cent increments

finally bid was $800+

thats 80,000 bids and each bid cost you .60 cents i think...thats $48K FOR A CAR THAT PROBRABLY COST half that...then plus the $800 bucks that was bid so almost 49k for a probrably a new v6 charger that retails for half..
but depending on how many bids it took you to get the $800 car, you may have still gotten a good deal right?
but yessir they are making aton at a penny a bid;)

faslane505 said:

.01 cent increments

finally bid was $800+

Interesting. So it sounds like they make a lot of $ but it still seems like a STEAL to the winning bidder. I wonder how you can ensure your the high bidder? It seems to damn easy to watch the clock and bid at the last second.

I wonder if you can bid more than .01 at a given time? Say you really want the car so you bid $1.00 over the high bid at the last second. I havent registered yet cause I feel a little sketchy about the place.

only prob is ,heck you might have to sit there all day waiting for the bids to roll down, then who knows how long? unless you use there snipe stuff and I woudl bet that would eat up a ton of those penny points you have to buy:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
DNA missed the i pod by 12 cent:D

Looks like your having fun bidding. Soo, how much have you lost so far? ;)

How do you get the top bid? Can you do a max bid like Ebay or do you have to click bid at the last sec? I wanna flat screen!

LOLOL only lost 3 bids, they give you them just for signing up:D
but no I went on one of the last bids, its weird, if you bid, then there is another 10-20 seconds added, so someone else can actually bid again.

after I bidded the last time , 12 more people came in and bid, thus the 12 cents, it could actually never end if someone kept bidding,

but sign up, they give you three bids to start with.

and if you click on the item , it will tell you what they have been selling for,and those I pod thingys have gone for about $30:p

I think for gigles I am gonna do the $27 buy bids, and try again on the ipod thing, they have a snipes deal also.

but figure If I can get Joanne one of those for aobut $50 plus shipping wouldnt be too bad, and kinda fun:D
but I could see where you would def loose some dinero if not careful:afraid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back