anyone have an idea?

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching for the "fang" tow hitch cover the last three days all over online. Can't find it on eBay amazon or any of the supporting vendors of vtcoa. Does anyone have an idea of where I could find one?

that shouldn't surprise u for these trucks……….:D

when i got my exhaust finished up the other day i had told the guy the day before that it was a ram 1500, when he saw it he said damn, i would have charged you more if i had known it was a srt10, then he laughed, but something tells me it was probably true………..:chain:

I've been searching for the "fang" tow hitch cover the last three days all over online. Can't find it on eBay amazon or any of the supporting vendors of vtcoa. Does anyone have an idea of where I could find one?

I have one for sale, if you are interested.

Just Need to check the freight cost, as i am living in Germany.
Its a small parcel, so shouldnt be that expensive.

Mine is like brand new, fully Aluminium with the fangs logo in yellow (which can easily be changed with a Little sanding and Color)

I got mine at the link below awhile ago, and I could swear it was a lot less than $200. Looks like they changed their website recently and don't show products for the viper anymore, but it says to call. Worth a try to save you some money!

They do show a viper on one of the pages...

https://www.mgwshifters.com/

Nevermind....found it! Typed in MGW in search and this page came up. Has all stuff viper related...but dug a little deeper and found it! You even have a choice between the fangs or sneaky pete viper heads.

Funny that it's located under "Gifts and Collectables"...spelled wrong and everything!

I will take half of the money I just saved you, thanks!:D

Trailer Hitch Plugs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back