anyone here have a race cage installed?

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering how many of you have a race cage in your 10s?

Let's see the pics!!

Was wondering how many of you have a race cage in your 10s?

Let's see the pics!!

You gotta long ways to go before you need one hoss :rock: RAMFROMHELL had one, Dom had one (new one in his new setup).
Just get ya some 2" pvc and paint it all black and stick it in the truck :D

yep ive got one, " x ramfromhell" only benifite of the one he did, It was just bolted to the sheet metal floor LOL.. now thats safe,, and that wont rip threw the floor now will it??? LOL

anyhow we are in the process of re doing in correctly and tieing it into the Frame where it might actually work...

yep ive got one, " x ramfromhell" only benifite of the one he did, It was just bolted to the sheet metal floor LOL.. now thats safe,, and that wont rip threw the floor now will it??? LOL

anyhow we are in the process of re doing in correctly and tieing it into the Frame where it might actually work...

Yessss! I'd like to see a proper cage in one of our trucks.

I know in Subaruville, they have to hole-saw the dash on both edges to tie the frame [unibody] into the cage.

We've got a tad more room than a WRX, so I am eager to see a proper race cage.

You can run all the way down to 10.00 with just a roll bar, no need for a full cage really

:rock: :rock: F*** yeah! :rock: :rock:

Not sure how I missed that post, but a big "Holy Smokes!" and props to JMB. Master-Class workmanship right there! I have been around a lot of shops, including record-holding DSM race builders, and that is probably the sickest build I've ever seen!

The f***ing collectors for the up pipes are incredible. Hell, all of the work is top-notch, and again - Master Class. :drool:

You can run all the way down to 10.00 with just a roll bar, no need for a full cage really

I don't really want to drag my current 10. But even in an 11-sec car, I'd have a cage and helmet.

I'm looking at QCs now for a drag build. After seeing the JMB build thread, though, I might just put my wallet back in my pocket and throw the white flag.

I can get a 3200-lb flat-4 into the 10s, but our SRT Winnebago is a different beast entirely. After seeing a real drag-built SRT, I'll have to keep dreaming for a few years to afford that type of machine. My goals have literally been raised...tremendously.

I still can't get over those collectors... (fap-fap-fap) :drool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back