Anyone in SA,TX wanna meet up for lunch

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got my 05 QC blk. I am testing the truck out and really wanna make sure its performing up to par. I removed the cats and got the Volant intake but it doesnt seem like its pullingits own weight. I changed the spark plugs yesterday and it made a huge difference. They were rusted to the block and had probably never been changed. NE ways - I'm PCS'ing to Ft. Sam on the 10th but Iam in town for the day and wanted to know who had free time. Hit me up... Randle 325-201-0941. I would also like to know who else is in the area if any.

I already ordered the pcm from DC... my wife just cant know about it. lol.

Ram Z's SRT said:
I already ordered the pcm from DC... my wife just cant know about it. lol.

That seems to be the norm around here.. About the wife not knowing, like it's an affair or something.

SA sounds like a great place to be right now. It's just 210 miles from my house, but I'm currently in Africa until next week.:( I want to stroll the Riverwalk so bad.

Venom Power said:
That seems to be the norm around here.. About the wife not knowing, like it's an affair or something.

SA sounds like a great place to be right now. It's just 210 miles from my house, but I'm currently in Africa until next week.:( I want to stroll the Riverwalk so bad.

I will be down there in Sept and I will be driving ol girl so we can roll

well i am in Dallas 8 hour drive is a lil long for lunch :D but you should try to make it to Laps for Charity on the 9th ina few weeks at Texas motor speed way

Goose said:
I'm stationed at Lackland in SA, TX. When are you talking about meeting up?

ita May 9th at the Texas Motor Speed Way it is Texas Members!!!! look for it

I would go to laps for charity but I have to report here in SA the next day. I'm from Arlington (DFW) area so I know all about Dallas. I did the laps for charity aboput two years ago in my 60 trim SRT-4... alot of fun u guys - pretty bad ass. and Dallas in only 3-4 hours away from San Antonio Coley... I'll be back home all the time now. lol.

Ram Z's SRT said:
I would go to laps for charity but I have to report here in SA the next day. I'm from Arlington (DFW) area so I know all about Dallas. I did the laps for charity aboput two years ago in my 60 trim SRT-4... alot of fun u guys - pretty bad ass. and Dallas in only 3-4 hours away from San Antonio Coley... I'll be back home all the time now. lol.

well we do have about 2 G2G's every month and the DFW guys are all pretty good ppl next meet you should come on out and meet us :rock: :)

i will post it up on here

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back