Anyone know what this code is?

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the truck back on the ground today, got to drive it around a bit, and WOW this truck is LOUD with headers and open midpipes. Loaded the 91 perf. tune in and drove it around a bit, turned it off for a while then drove back home and the check engine light came on. Read it with the SCT and the code was P0158, thought I messed up loading the tune in the first time so I loaded it in again and it took the code away. Drove it around a bit and the check engine light didn't come back on.

So does anyone know what P0158 means? Hope it's not bad, I'm thinking it's for a o2 sensor.

Incase anyone is wondering why I'm running it open midpipes. The small piece of piping that I have to re-use from the stock exhaust that connects from the midpipes to the muffler got messed up badly when I was taking it off the stock exhaust system. I have to run it open after the midpipes one more time tomorrow into town so I can get to the muffler shop and see if they can fab me up a small piece of piping to fit from the midpipes to the Borla muffler. I have no clue why they couldn't just make one more piece in this kit, also the only (2) clamps that I got was the ones that came with the headers and midpipes, I didn't recieve any clamps for my exhaust, 6 clamps missing alltogether.

Sweet thanks for the info man, anyway I can fix it besides reloading the program?

Might be because I'm running the mids open i think, way too free flowing?

ViperPowa said:
Sweet thanks for the info man, anyway I can fix it besides reloading the program?

Might be because I'm running the mids open i think, way too free flowing?
O2 SENSOR 2/2 CIRCUIT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH

is the passenger side back o2........ if your back two o2's were turned off in your tune, i'd think you wouldn't get this error.... check with your programer guy to see if he turned them off or you could wait & see if it occurs again... if programming changes become a big issue, you could always go with mechanical sims (see your other thread for info).

most of us have catless mids - luckily without issues.

Last edited:
moparracing said:
O2 SENSOR 2/2 CIRCUIT VOLTAGE TOO HIGH

is the passenger side back o2........ if your back two o2's were turned off in your tune, i'd think you wouldn't get this error.... check with your programer guy to see if he turned them off or you could wait & see if it occurs again... if programming changes become a big issue, you could always go with mechanical sims (see your other thread for info).

most of us have catless mids - luckily without issues.

RGR, thanks man. It's supposed to be turned off, I ordered everything together from Roe Racing and I don't see why they would give me headers catless mids and not delete the downstream sensors in the SCT programming. I called them the other day to try and get some technical help and they said they would have someone call me back cause they are trying to move shop.....

Last edited:
Now correct me if I am wrong but ....NEver mind i am wrong the foulers are up front not in the back

GriffsSRT said:
Now correct me if I am wrong but ....NEver mind i am wrong the foulers are up front not in the back
huh ? are you talkin' about mechanical sims (anti-foulers) - they go in the back two o2 sensor holes followed by the o2 sensors.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back