Anyone looking for an STS kit?

you would think that STS would at least comment on the issue. Or come up with a correction for the problem.....how does it look seeing all these kits on ebay with the asterisk and sidenote "yeah....finally one with no engine damage after 100 miles....yeesh!"

That guy selling the STS lives in Suisun city which is actually part of Fairfield, CA where I live.I wonder if this STS was on an "04 that I saw saturday at Lithia Dodge that had just been traded in?:confused: :confused: It was black w/ purple graphics on the side of the bed.:puke: Im gonna email him and see if he will respond.Keep yall posted.:D

silversrt said:
That guy selling the STS lives in Suisun city which is actually part of Fairfield, CA where I live.I wonder if this STS was on an "04 that I saw saturday at Lithia Dodge that had just been traded in?:confused: :confused: It was black w/ purple graphics on the side of the bed.:puke: Im gonna email him and see if he will respond.Keep yall posted.:D

I asked him about his kit on ebay. He just told me that he had no damage and that he was not aware of the difference between VEC2 and STS-1E. I gave him some info and told him to stop by the club here some time.

FlyingLow said:
I told him to stop by the club here some time.

You are the resident STS pro.:rock: Did he say why he took it off the truck? Did he trade it in? Just curious.:D

silversrt said:
You are the resident STS pro.:rock: Did he say why he took it off the truck? Did he trade it in? Just curious.:D

He didn't say. He says he took the STS off because he couldn't afford it. I guess he means he couldn't afford the truck anymore. He didn't give any info on anything else.

Whenever I see an STS for sale I always try to find out if there was damage. Then I try to figure out what caused the damage (tuning, overboost, connected wrong, etc.) I have spent a lot of time with this system. Send him a message through ebay and see if he responds. He responded to me and seemed like a nice guy.

Smoke

Blakewilder said:
I'd rather take my truck to True Performance........hehehee

I'd rather have a certain dealership put it on the dyno after another dealership neglected to tell me it had nitrous/propane injection with stock pistons :mad:

Blakewilder said:
What is the difference btwn Vec 2 and STS-1E? Two different modules?

The STS-1E is like a mini VEC2. The both can trigger meth. But I think the STS-1E can only control the 4 extra injectors where the VEC2 can control all of them. Lot's more control with the VEC2. The STS-1E was designed by Roe for the STS kit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back