Anyone Make there own ram air intake straight to the TB?????

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i have the srt hood on my hemi blah blah blah

i was wondering if any of yall have made an intake that goes straight to the TB from the hood scoop

So anybody done this PICS plz

i have seen one track intake but it was ugly i want something that looks good

I had one on my rumble bee i put an srt hood on, our v10s are to far forward...
link

Wow thats the only one now, I had a Hambek sealed ram air. It came with a plate you mounted onto the hood and then a scoop and support mounted to the tb, but they seem to be gone. That k&n looks kinda cheapy...

Last edited:
BigRed460 said:
I had one on my rumble bee i put an srt hood on, our v10s are to far forward...
link

Wow thats the only one now, I had a Hambek sealed ram air. It came with a plate you mounted onto the hood and then a scoop and support mounted to the tb, but they seem to be gone. That k&n looks kinda cheapy...

thanks red was it worth it IYO:dontknow: if i got it i would smooth it and paint it

Coley 1334 said:
thanks red was it worth it IYO:dontknow: if i got it i would smooth it and paint it

For me? I loved it, I felt like it gain alot of hp from a roll and about 3mph in the 1/4. The sound change was nice, the air rushing sound it made at wot was incrediable. It was all about performace for me though, and a ram air really cant be dynoed.

One member here saw that intake and loved it, of course he had just had his ass handed to him by a hemi.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back