ANYONE ONE FROM THE NORTHEAST ON HERE

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thinking to my self how nice it would be to get some more trucks togeter here in the northeast ct,nj,ny,pa,vt i know of only 5 trucks 3 of the trucks i know the other 2 just sit. one in a hotel parking lot in danbury ct. its red in color if your on here shoot a P.M. I KNOW ITS BEEN SITTING FOR 4 MONTHS OUTSIDE IN THE SAME SPOT. ANY ONE ELSE HERE CHIME IN FOR A GTG THANKS PAUL

Probably a stolen truck that someone is looking for...call the police and see if it gets towed!

Welcome, I am sure some of the NE guys will post up tonight...

Enjoy, come often and contribute...you are family from post #1.

I'm from Sussex County NJ, which is up north by NY and PA borders...would love some more GTGs around here. I had a blast at the NE GTG this summer at Camelback. Post up guys, i know you're out here!:D

Typical slacker NE guys LOLOLOLOLOL Yeah there's a buncha them whack jobs on the site :D Craig is from Jersey but he don't post cause he is Ass hurt about what....WTF knows :dontknow: then there's the dudes from Pennsyltucky and a smattering of HoMo's from maine to the people in Florida who we don't claim them but they are allowed to post anyway...Welcome to the site :D

im from jersey. i was in conneticut last weekend in danbury. wish i knew ya were there :D

Stanimal said:
im from jersey. i was in conneticut last weekend in danbury. wish i knew ya were there :D
hit me up next time

well im probably headin to maine as soon as the srt is fixed, so ill def hit ya up on the way throu. i take 84 throu danbury at least 5 times a year

Welcome to the site. I'm a little east of Hartford. Jim Te Te will probably chime in, he's in the next town over. He and I met up a few weeks back.

ok how do you guys feel about a gtg the week of the 10/13 somewhere 1 -1 1/2 hours of one other ill get my guys togetter

Last edited:
FL in NJ

I'm from southwest florida but in NW NJ, Sussex county for the time being and would be interested.

Looks like we have something brewing here......

Need to start a thread for a GTG. I am in for something on that sat or sun...

TheSickness said:
Oh so now I am gay all of a sudden:dontknow: :D

No, not all of a sudden.... :p

I noticed you were kind enough not to mention the NY crew in your NE rant.... I bet its because of Joemags... ;)

Lets pick a spot.. I might be in depending on where..and what day..We tried this a couple weeks ago and it didnt work out...maybe you will have better luck..

what state first are you guys willing to drive to, ct like off of 95 somehere. I have a spot picked out like sliver sands state park in milford right near the water and i dont think the police will bother us as long as theres no burnsouts

next summer i will be more available for some gtg's i am in upstate NY but got other priorities with my money right now.

redice2 said:
next summer i will be more available for some gtg's i am in upstate NY but got other priorities with my money right now.

Other than gas, GTG's dont cost any more than going out for a bite to eat. Usually at the local Hootoers so thats not gonna break the bank... Try and make it...:D

I am up for a NJ, CT, PA run again. We really should do NY though. It really is central to where everyone is. Plus we have Orchard Beach lot which has lots of asphalt and no light poles..... ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back