Anyone running this tire?

sy1616

Reaction score
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2

I like the aggressive tread as I feel the stock is too normal car/radial looking.

Pics please if you have!!!

Thanks,
Vince

I AM RUNNING THEM ON MY POPS TRUCK WORK GREAT IN THE RAIN LOTS OF WEAR ON THE SIDEWALLS IF YOU LIKE TO PUT THE THING INTO TURNS, ALL AROUND GREAT TIRE IF YOU LIKE TO SPEND THE MONEY OH YEAH YOU HAVE TO HEAT THE BALLS OUT OF THEM TO GET TRACTION BEFORE TO RACE SOMEONE BUT IF YOUR RELAXED DRIVER LIKE MY OLD MAN THERE FINE.

I started to buy the BFG until I talked with a couple of members here that had them...they had good and bad things to say about them but one question I asked made me go with another tire...would you buy the BFG again?...both answered "NO"...

TNVIPER said:
I started to buy the BFG until I talked with a couple of members here that had them...they had good and bad things to say about them but one question I asked made me go with another tire...would you buy the BFG again?...both answered "NO"...
:congrats: :dito:

TNVIPER said:

Hmmm, I have had nothing but good luck with them! Strange!

TNVIPER said:

Indeed, I had this conversation with TNV at our last meet when he noticed the BFG's on my truck.

When it comes down to the bottom line, the tire is superior in every way possible to the stock Pirelli. They hook up bettter, are a million times better in the rain, and the wander problem is a little less. If you have a "noise problem", let's face it, you shouldn't be driving the most in-your-face truck on the planet. I have had no problems with this tire.

That being said, would I pay again for this tire when cheaper options exist that fit the bill equally well? No. It is one of the more expensive rubber options for us. While MONEY is no object to most enthusiast drivers that own a vehicle like this, VALUE is.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back